BASSMACE
So o had a sps installed in my truck and I'm pretty sure I had it done because of engine noise but got pop instead . This is when I didn't have a door speaker amp so I've been messing with it and ended up taking the sps out and it went away weee . Wait now its back booo . Well I ran the decks own ground (before taking out sps ) still pops but the door amp doesn't pop hmm any thoughts . I'm worried its going to kill my 6,000 watt amp or my hcca 12 .. thanks
Quote 0 0
BASSMACE
Oh and it does it mostly turning off but does it turning on some times and I know there's different ways of wiring it
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
check your grounds, best is to check it for resistance against the battery ground and get the resistance down as low as possible. try different spots or clean the paint ect off better.

if you have a ground wire for a secondary battery either run it back to the main battery as well as the power or make certain it's a good ground... basically every ground needs to be good but if you're worried about the sub amp make sure it and the secondary battery are grounded well.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy