Lyferxb9s
So ive tried using 12volt.com, carstereo, and winISD. All of them give different numbers. So which one has proven to be the most accurate?
Quote 0 0
bigdogluis
For me 12volt.com, has had the most precise outputs. Sometimes they seemed kinda small to me but, it did eventually work out just as it said! Hope it helps..good luck!
Quote 0 0
tekk45
The LEAP subwoofer box program is the most accurate....period.
Quote 0 0
new2boom
winisd has been dead on for my ported street boxes my peak spl has been right with the peak winisd said on the tl.
Quote 0 0
Lyferxb9s
well this is what im working with.11cubes after subs and bracing displacement. 4x37.5" port, legnth? 30hz is the goal. wanted to do a folded port. this is the box shape and design so far, that port is 30" long but the opening of the port is really close to the subs.

Quote 0 0
Lyferxb9s
oops that port is 7" too long to get 30hz, so it wont be as close to the motors as i thought
Quote 0 0
Lyferxb9s
and heres a 32hz box
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
make sure you brace those portwalls
Quote 0 0
Lyferxb9s
I will. what port design do you think will yield best results? i am having trouble calculating this properly. My math isnt the greatest and this odd shaped box isnt helping. my dimensions are 39"wide, 28"tall, 16"deep on the bottom and 28" deep on the top. port sill be 4x37.5" looking to get 32hz
Quote 0 0
Lyferxb9s
here is the box, can someone please help me with figuring out the volume. its double baffled up front.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy