bassjunkie
I checked out the BAMF-5500/1D amp and for the price if it actually put out the rms watts or even close, not bad. specs are:
3200 watts rms at 1 ohm
2300 watts rms at 2 ohm
1700 watts rms at 4 ohm

Now they have another called the PS1-5500D
Specs are about the same but this amp is cheaper. What gives?? Also does an1 know if these amps are any good? I was checking out the Boss Audio 2500D's but would like to know if these are any good or over rated audio equipment. Please let me know about this company and there products. Thanks in advance.
Quote 0 0
After5Audio
i opened mine up a few days ago and it looked like they are trying to smuggle an electronics superstore in there. small case tho, not sure how well its going to dissipate heat. but we can only test and go, plus worse case scenario its strappable. never had a problem with PA.
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Have you tested yet???
Quote 0 0
KZnova
How it can give 3200 RMS if it have 5 fuse 40A ???
Quote 0 0
jaychocolate
Should at least do 2.3 kw....
Quote 0 0
KZnova
Im not shure about 2.3 kw. Fuses not lying )
Quote 0 0
jaychocolate
14 v x 200 = 2800, multiply that with the effenciency, so it should give you 2.3 KW....
Quote 0 0
warlord
Same thing i have always told my Music lovers, They give u a lil bang for ur buck thats about it. I personally dont like them in my country we use them alot and the get burned very easily except for the LT SERIES.
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Why did this old post get dug up???
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy