tahoeon24s Show full post »
mccainaudio
i'm still a freshman in bass school . lots to learn .
ps i suck at bass race
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
good stuff for sure..
but at the same time it doesnt hurt using a former 2 Time winning vehicle along with some bad luck on the part of the competitors you're going against as well...

Once again congrats on the win
Quote 0 0
bgalaxy
<----- patiently waiting for CES for the release of new amps to power old subs.
Quote 0 0
akadj
Quote:
Originally posted by powerbassusa:
I am changing everything over then next couple years. We need a new face, and I plan to be integral in that design series. Like i've said before, these things take time, and i came in the middle of the design process. I 'll do by best for 2009, but bu 2010 this will be a different cmopany. I have enough work to do over the next 6 months to last me 2 years.
So where are we now with the rating on powerbass is it still the same product it was in 2008 or did it really get turned around?
Quote 0 0
spring
Quote:
All the returns I've seen have been from underpowering them, driving it to square wave and striking the back plate.
I am planning on running 1500rms each and under $300 per 15"
Quote 0 0
demona
I WARNED YOU TO QUIT SPAMMING...TIME TO LOWER THE BAN STICK.

[ 12-28-2011, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Iggster ]
Quote 0 0
slowpoke
Quote:
Originally posted by tahoeon24s:
i had db drive plat 12's before. just sold them with a probox a few months ago. had a concept 2400 driving them...
im willing to go to 400 each sub.. but 250 vs 400
can the audioque hdc315 compare to the fi btl15 at all with the same power?

in my other thread you mentioned the audiopipe 1500's.. i can get 2 of them ata great price... so someone let me know whats good...
not sure if the hdc3's are better or not than fi's. but i can say the hdc3 line is brutal. the best sound most powerful sub i have found for the price. down side is they suck up alot of power. audioque suggest running no less then 1200wrms to each sub. now if you want to get retarded about it step up to the hdc4. i would love to have those but they require way more power than what i intend to build.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy