rosevillian Show full post »
pimpin at my house
i thought that sounded wack a 58 out of a trunk,lol. we want legal scores! in the kick with the door open means nothing..
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio

here's a vid of the metro doing hair tricks. one ddz15 and two powerbass xa3000d. powered by a single batcap 8400 14volt.
Quote 0 0
madcad95
Yeah that is me I do a 154.1 sealed and 157.2 outlaw I do not like to do sealed being this is a daily driver and last time I broke the drivers side window mechanism the sideview mirror and it knocked the chrome panel off the door the amps were at .7 strapped the note was 52 hertz I have 4 batts in the trunk and a ho alternator all I can say is these are the best amps I have used so far they will do what I want them 2 do and if I get stupid with them they will protect and keep me from tearing them up I have even burped them at .35 strapped before and they took it like a champ also this was done at 12 volts.
Quote 0 0
madcad95
Oh all this is in a big body 95 fleetwood I will be upgrading from a dc level 5 to a dc level 6 and I will also be running 4 powerbass xta 5000s instead of 2 and will be burping them at .35 strapped vs the .7 I got my current scores at.
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
the guy in Canada is Peter from Maximum Threshold...154 with 1 re mt 15" in a 4 door neon. He also build a silver neon with 2 10" subs with mt softparts and audiobahn motors that does 154!!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
so where can I see the pics of any of thease builds? I would love to see them.

I have done a 151.4 sealed with one RE MT on 12 volts. but have since torn the car a part have been thinking of rebuilding it soon?
Quote 0 0
madcad95
You can go to texasbasswars website and look under photo gallery to see my build it is under the audio depot show pics
Quote 0 0
rosevillian
So Can Somebody Post ACTUAL Test's Done on this AMP...?

14.4v -

13.8v -

12v -

1ohm -

.5ohm -

.35ohm -

And maybe Some More Detailed Pics...

Im wanting to order 4 Of these ASAP.. But will not do so untill i see Actuall Testing And #'s

SO please chime in somebody Thanks!
Quote 0 0
rosevillian
Nobody...?
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
hello rose. Im sorry i didn't do a test at the increments you are looking for. I can share this with you... Our geo metro has a single DD99z15 with only ONE batcap 8400 14volt. at 14.4 volts we got a 155.5dB using two Powerbass xta5000d. at 15.5volts we got a 156.2dB. at 18volts we are getting a 157.1dB all scores are sealed on the dash. I cannot speak enough of how good these amplifiers really are! also, we clamped it (while at 18v) and got an outstanding 16050 watts with box rise at 2.6ohm.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy