Falkor
I have a DD M3a, and i was wondering what would the best batts be for it. I was planning on running 2 nsb 3100 but then i came across the hawker datasafe line. so far i have 1 nsb2200, and i am going to use a small deka to link the other 2 batts so i dont have to use bussbars. im thinking of getting 2 hx 300s or hx400s, i know more power is better but im working in a pt cruiser so id like to keep some of my space, and what is a good agm charger that wont fry the batts if i forget to unhook them.
Quote 0 0
dkmst23
i had two running two dd m1's for about two years
Quote 0 0
Falkor
is it enough to run one m3a
Quote 0 0
Falkor
if i get 1 hx400 will i be able to run a dd m3a, and a rockford t600.4, If im reading the spec on this batt rite it puts out 400ah and if that is accurate i only need one of em and i'll be keeping the nsb, and usseing a small deka to link them, i plan on doing few king of the street comps, but mostly daily driveng
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
12V 94AH
Quote 0 0
Falkor
so whats the best affordable batt for the M3a, alond with a rf t 600.4
Quote 0 0
LukaQ
some used one...
dude, try and see, you can power it with stock, but voltage won't hold... the better the battery, the better performance you will get out of the amp... and that is up to you what you want

hx400 = pc4000 power z1a with no problem, so battry is strong as far as power goes
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy