MREZSTREET
I am looking for a good 3/4" mdf box need 10 and 12" with slot port. I need to keep some in the shop! I just stop keeping them(dont know why)....who are you guys buying from? not looking for a top end box, a good 2 12's in a box for $225 deal
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i ONLY do custom enclosures. contact my distributor in FL and order a skid of boxes, $1000+ order ships free...
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Well thats the way I have been for last 3 years, but 12v is not as good as it has been, people still want it, just fewer big builds and more bread n butter setups. I want to get em in with the $225 loaded 12" box and show why they should get a good sub and have the box for the sub/ install....
I had to move back to the pacific north west....dad's heath got really bad and no telling how long he will be around. so hope I can get a builder on the west coast to keep the cost down. what distributor you talking about in FL?
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
rnl...
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
pix of said subs?
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
there is a company called Zeta bass technlogies out of Alabama, I bet you'd be pressed to find a better quality box for the price.

http://www.zetabasstechnlogies.com I believe?

[ 07-13-2008, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: TeamSubGoPoof ]
Quote 0 0
winslow
If the Quad boxes are tuned to 60 hertz, I bet they will pound...not.
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
OBCON and Subzone makes good boxes.

...or hire two guys and they can probably build at least 5~10 boxes a day carpeted, as long as you have the tools and the material.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
quad, that looks ALOT like an HC....
Quote 0 0
quad box
that same statement came up 3 years ago and was put to rest
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
quad...they got no love....how come?
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
audio enhancers makes nice prefabs...
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
got set up with them...kinda more that i am wanting to pay for a cheep prefab...but very nice stuff
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
we previously sold subzone, but recently switch to R/T Enterprises. not sure why, just the owners decision
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
r/t's are really cheap i have seen the prices...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy