Broken Silence - Johnny
I just thought of this...Tiger Woods is getting ridiculed for screwing around on his wife...15 or so years ago, Magic Johnson is on TV telling the world he has AIDS, because he screwed around on his wife. He gave her HIV, plus they had a kid with HIV, and everyone talked about how awful it was.

Discuss.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Get your facts straight johnny..........

#1 Magic contracted HIV NOT AIDS!
#2 He didn't contract HIV "screwing around on his wife" He had HIV long before he was married.
#3 Magic's wife AND children all tested NEGATIVE.
Magic's HIV count is so low if he'd get tested it could show as Negative(He's rich,so if you're poor with HIV you can kiss your a$$ bye-bye )but thats a whole other subject,lol.
#4 Everyone talked how he was a hero(including your president BUSH) on how he had the courage to go public with his situation instead of keeping it a secret like most people do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Johnson
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Anyone can upload crap to wikipedia. HIV, AIDS, whatever you wanna call it, fact is, Tiger is getting crucified in the media for the same thing that TONS of other athletes have done, and gotten caught at. Heck, the President of the United States got caught screwing around, with a fat ugly chick no less, and he didn't even take the beating that Tiger is taking.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Wikipedia is just one example of reliable infomation resourses.
Tiger is getting crucified because his marriage is interracial and he was labeled the so called "golden good 'ol boy" of sports. double edge sword baby.

Tiger is a chicken sh-t who tried to hide the facts and avoid the press. If he'd stayed at the scene and played it off we'd never here any more of this scandal but of course Tiger has no "urban man training"
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
Ain't nothing black about Tiger.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Wikipedia is just one example of reliable infomation resourses.
Tiger is getting crucified because his marriage is interracial and he was labeled the so called "golden good 'ol boy" of sports. double edge sword baby.

Tiger is a chicken sh-t who tried to hide the facts and avoid the press. If he'd stayed at the scene and played it off we'd never here any more of this scandal but of course Tiger has no "urban man training"
Anyone can upload anything you want about any subject with wikipedia Terry.

Can't take all if it at face value sometimes.

And you're right, if Tiger would have just stayed there said a deer ran in front of him or something....his foot slipped of the pedal...hell ANYTHING and just been like yeah I'm ok though...can you give me a ride to the Caddy dealership so I can buy a new one real quick? Then nothing would have happened.

HOWEVER, the Media is on his ass WAYYYYYYYYYY harder then they need to be...its his life...its his bagillion dollars....being a celebrity would suck
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
Anyone can upload crap to wikipedia. HIV, AIDS, whatever you wanna call it, fact is, Tiger is getting crucified in the media for the same thing that TONS of other athletes have done, and gotten caught at. Heck, the President of the United States got caught screwing around, with a fat ugly chick no less, and he didn't even take the beating that Tiger is taking.
Yea maybe she was a little chubby but what she could do with a cigar makes up for all that baby fat.......by the way I'da hit it too!
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
http://popup.lala.com/popup/576742240406922827
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Quote:

He is a chicken sh!t because he doesn't want his dirty laundry aired in public? You are a bigger idiot than I thought. How would you like it if your personal life was all over every news station for weeks? It is absolutely rediculous the way he is being treated. He is trying to settle his private matters in private, and its his damn business. The press is just mad because he won't talk to them about it, and they feel like they should know everything.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
urban man training.....LOL
Quote 0 0
sensai
that's the media for you. I swear I would be in jail every other week with some of the stunts they are pulling.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Quote:
quote:

He is a chicken sh!t because he doesn't want his dirty laundry aired in public? You are a bigger idiot than I thought. How would you like it if your personal life was all over every news station for weeks? It is absolutely rediculous the way he is being treated. He is trying to settle his private matters in private, and its his damn business. The press is just mad because he won't talk to them about it, and they feel like they should know everything.
Aww Johnny PLEASE! Get off Tiger's d!ck!!
Tiger left the scene of an accident, lied about it, told the police they have to WAIT till a news conference??? WTF?! you don't do that sh!t to the police PERIOD!!! Tiger fukked up big time and he knows it! His personal life being exposed is ALL Tiger's fault the minute he married that gold digging b!tch.
Like I said ,Tiger is a punk a$$ with NO urban man training,lol.
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:

Tiger left the scene of an accident, lied about it, told the police they have to WAIT till a news conference??? WTF?! you don't do that sh!t to the police PERIOD!!! Tiger fukked up big time and he knows it! His personal life being exposed is ALL Tiger's fault the minute he married that gold digging b!tch.
Didnt he get taken from the scene in an ambulance?

Also, he didnt HAVE to say **** to the police. Keep your mouth shut unless you have to legally talk, you should know this!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by 97Cavy:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:

Didnt he get taken from the scene in an ambulance?

Also, he didnt HAVE to say **** to the police. Keep your mouth shut unless you have to legally talk, you should know this!
ya talkin like Tiger's in da hood,lol
He's "TIGER WOODS" lives in a rich wealthy resort! when it comes to the police and press ,he has to playand give something!
He's under whole different terms of double standard!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Obviously he didn't leave the scene of the accident or he would have been cited for it. You know the police would be all over the chance to give him a ticket. If the police thought he did something wrong, they would have forced the issue and talked to him, is called a warrant, and a judge would have given the warrant easily, to get his name in the paper.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy