Booming_Creation Show full post »
SPL Jester
LMAO !
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
yeah yeah. funniest part about it as how jelous these fawkers are. i have a bad ass chick. i can do what i want when i want. the fact that she eggs me on and encourages my drinking and delinquent habits. she doesn't shop. she hates the bachelor. she doesn't nag. she'll attend a wedding of some people she doesn't know and hang out with people like iggy and gabe and STILL manage to have fun.

so remember (assuming you have a woman-which there is only one who does and notice how he's not in here making fun because he understands)next time you're getting nagged and bitched out. i'm probably drinking bloody mary's and playing golf. and when i get home i'll have a cold beer waiting while you have a cold stare.
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Let me help remove Jaons thong from his anal cavity, yes Jason you do have a bad ass chick. I am envious at the whole doesnt shop and hates the bachelor, dances with stars, extreme home makeover etc. Im am very glad she will attend a wedding of people she didnt know, after all I think we enjoyed her as much as you.
Luckily apart from those few things I cant complain about mine, she tolerates my friends better than I do, she knows when to tell them to shut up, she even allowed one to take a picture of him kissing her on our wedding night (luckily hes a fag
However you have been put in your place in this post cause you had to break out the seriousness, weak sauce for sure.

Cliff notes- bostonian has a good chic and is lucky
bostonian's girl isnt so lucky with her sympathy boyfriend.
Quote 0 0
Booming_Creation
yall giving bostonian way to much credit, his head will be as big as iggys soon
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Not possible
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Quote:
Originally posted by AZ_SS:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bostonian Fats:
she talks **** because she challenges me. we can be at the bar and i've had 15 beers over the course of the night and she says " you can't drink another". The we get home and she says " i bet you wont run naked thru the apartment complex". NATURALLY I HAVE TO. meanwhile she has one glass of wine.
Hey bostonian- If she asks you to carry her purse in public, will you do it happily?

You should so you can peek in it and marvel at the little jar that your nutz are lovingly encased in.

J/P!
Wow....Just wow...I am speachless.....that was great
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
there's a bit of a difference between being ***** whipped and having a girl getting you drunk and naked. if the latter is what you consider whipped then i'll take it.
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
Quote:
Originally posted by Bostonian Fats:
there's a bit of a difference between being ***** whipped and having a girl getting you drunk and naked. if the latter is what you consider whipped then i'll take it.
Bostonian buddy,

There is also a bit of a difference between being drunk and THE ONLY ONE NAKED....

And being drunk and naked WITH a girl.

(WHAPISH!)
Did I just the crack of a whip?

J/P!
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Hot dayum Azss is on FIRE!
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Who brought popcorn???????????I have some jd
Quote 0 0
Booming_Creation