mrclish
I am looking at buying a Term-Lam For I cant find any one around here in Washington State. But I don't know what you guy's get for hosting competitions at your local shops. Can you give me some idea what I you charge to promote a competition and what it consist of for the price. I have been to them just don't know what they cost the retailer. I have been to some were all they did is run the car and I have been to some were it was a great all day event with pries and games. Thanks for your help.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
I know the db drag promotor up here in bc his names james chevrette great guy , are you wanting to host a show ?? , also i have a termlab and dont live to far from you
Quote 0 0
mrclish
No I am not hosting. I was thinking of promoting. Never done it that is why I was asking questions about it. I have noticed that none of the locale stores around here in Tacoma, WA. area really do any thing so if it is worth while I will buy a Term-lab and start promoting here. Just looking into it right now. Thanks for any input you can give me.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
ya youd need a dual sensor system as well as registering with termpro to be a certified judge , you would have to provide awards etc

best bet would be to file out the form for becoming a promotor
Quote 0 0
mrclish
I was looking at the dual system anyways. Ya I wasn't sure on the awards for who payed for them or how the money gets split up it if dose between me and the store. Thanks for your help.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
ya what ppl do that i know of is theyll buy a ton of trophy kits make up all the trophys then include them in the feees the shops pay
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy