Get it terry
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by A911MASTER1:
Terry Brocks trunk 3600 up 154.4 at 5415 watts
Quote 0 0
Great job Terry.....you may be the first official 155 trunk....then we can re-open my 5 year old post
Quote 0 0
A911MASTER1
hes got in there just keeping it down
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Great job Terry.....you may be the first official 155 trunk....then we can re-open my 5 year old post
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by augustijnen Peter:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Peter...no need for the eye rolling...Terry...and I talk very often.....and he knows the inside joke about the 155.... I told people 5 years ago...that a 156-157....could be acheived...from a trunk....but people thought I was crazy....well guess what....it's going to be done....not by 1 trunk....but 2 trunks.....
Quote 0 0
Hell...... I just got off the phone with him about...15 mins ago.....
Quote 0 0
Peter....I may have taken your eye rolling...the wrong way...if I did....my apologies my friend....you may be rolling them....knowing the 155...is already in there...v/s me thinking you were rolling them....because you thought I didn't believe the 155...is in there...
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Steve I have talked with you a few times at shows. You seem like a decent dude....but you honestly have the most over inflated ego of ANYONE i have ever met in this sport. Im not saying any of this to start a tiff with you or any of the team x guys. Its just a observation from lurking around this section. With that being said.......

Good luck to you and your team this year at finals
Quote 0 0
Beau...everyone has there opinion.....just like I feel your first statement is a VERRRRYYYYYYY BOLD statement to make about me....but that's fine....the way that I came up....was rough....so I automatically assume negative...when someone says anything......remember no one is perfect.....

[ 08-22-2011, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell ]
Quote 0 0
astrolade
You are correct...no one is perfect but remember there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence.

I personally have nothing against you or your team.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
You are correct...no one is perfect but remember there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence.

I personally have nothing against you or your team.
Beau...trust me...the feeling is mutual.....Hey...Beau....I also was 82nd airbourne.....so that may play a big part too.... ...Being in that division...definately...will make you an arrogant MF.... ...When I think about it... what was messed up....is just because we were Airborne...we felt we were better than the other soldiers....when it fact...we all are doing the same thing...which is serving our Country.....

[ 08-21-2011, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell ]
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Quote:
Originally posted by A911MASTER1:
Terry Brocks trunk 3600 up 154.4 at 5415 watts
Absolutely fanfawkintastic! Great Job Terry!!!
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Good job Terry! Vid is already on youtube.

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy