A911MASTER1 Show full post »
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
There's only one trunk set up that had some influence on my 154.4 box design
Hmmmm...must be the mustang,with the 1 12...doing almost a 152.....
Thats old news,saw that last year ,but nah, not even close...
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Theirs only been a handful,off loud trunks...that's been a 153,or better....,Stiers,Dave Dasilvia,Rawdawg,Me,Thorshammer,Crabmustang,and MTA neon...not sure if he is Dave Dasilvia...So if it's none of those...thats news to this trunk guy....
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Theirs only been a handful,off loud trunks...that's been a 153,or better....,Stiers,Dave Dasilvia,Rawdawg,Me,Thorshammer,Crabmustang,and MTA neon...not sure if he is Dave Dasilvia...So if it's none of those...thats news to this trunk guy....
none of the above,,
Quote 0 0
Quote:
none of the above,,
wow...
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
i dont think its any off the loud trunks that has to do with his design , i might have an idea as he posted on facebook its a bandpass
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by augustijnen Peter:
i dont think its any off the loud trunks that has to do with his design , i might have an idea as he posted on facebook its a bandpass
Hmmm....I have always wanted to try a bp...but always felt,it would have a negative effect...but that was about 5 years ago...when I did my 153...it was with the rear seat up..in the locked position...with about an 8x12cut in the rear deck....so even though I didn't build an actual bp enclosure...my set-up was reacting like a 6th order bp design....
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
has to be me... But it's not called a band pass Terry... I call it a "Whoop Ass design to the 9 tenths power!" LOL.
I know who it is..... on the real though... But just wait till my new project comes out!!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Congrats Terry--very nice score. Im sure its only going to get louder from here.

What seperates Terry is countless hours testing and tuning. Guy must build five enclosures a day. I feel sorry for the local Home Depot trying to keep MDF in stock.....
My new design is 2 inches longer than a sheet 2x4ft allows!,now I have to go buy two sheets of 4x8ft arrrrgh
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
He must have stolen that design from VegaS10!!!

Ok, where is finals this year? I have to see this monster in person!

Hey Terry, I pulled out some oooolllllddddd footage from an old Hi8 camera I have in the closet. Bam! NSPL Finals 2002 on it with you, Vega, Scoupen, and all the SBAudio guys on it. What a blast from the pass. I only wish someone's face was on it after the 153.1 run.

Posts modified with e-thugging. Cmon guys, this is supposed to be fun.
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Hey Chad the E thuggin post are Evidence.. shouldn't remove them.

Are you reffering to the charlotte nspl final? if so i want to find a way to get a copy of that if i'm on there. I had a blast that year.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Quote:
quote:
He must have stolen that design from VegaS10!!!

Ok, where is finals this year? I have to see this monster in person!

Hey Terry, I pulled out some oooolllllddddd footage from an old Hi8 camera I have in the closet. Bam! NSPL Finals 2002 on it with you, Vega, Scoupen, and all the SBAudio guys on it. What a blast from the pass. I only wish someone's face was on it after the 153.1 run.

Posts modified with e-thugging. Cmon guys, this is supposed to be fun.
OHH WOW I GOTZ TO SEE IT!! THATS ABOUT 30 POUNDS AGO,LOL
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:

OHH WOW I GOTZ TO SEE IT!! THATS ABOUT 30 POUNDS AGO,LOL
You and I both.

I'll bring the old camera when I go.

SPL-KID, the Mrs. recorded it and its just my run and about one minute long. There are a LOT of people on the tape and it is Charlotte NSPL Finals 2002.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
Good work Terry !
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by sundownz:
Good work Terry !
Quote 0 0
Tinted
well CLEARLY he's talking about my box, duhhhh

LOL.