splfrek
OK my wife is doing a comp @ work to see what department can build the best put-put hole. she is the manager of evictions.so I built a 2.5 foot tall house and put a sliding door in it to work off a fan motor so it will open and close with a evicted notice on the door.first I tried a fart fan motor (bathroom vent) but it did not have enough power to slide the door.so i was thinking about finding a 110 volt actuator instead of a motor with round pully.but i don't know where to find somthing like that.any idea's would help even different idea's for the sliding door would be great.oh and the whole build can only cost $50 and that's not including freeeeebie's. thanx
Quote 0 0
assman
Try a household fan like one that goes in a window
Quote 0 0
splfrek
motor is too big because of the window's in the front.I want to stay as small as possible. the door is only 5x8 made out of 3/8 siding it's not that heavy. i was just thinking it would be easier with a actuator style motor. thanx anyways
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
i can get you a motor on a gear reduction if you like that is 110 volt lmk it isnt going too be too terribly fast but will do what you want it too do
Quote 0 0
splfrek
how much? because there is a $50 limit on the build
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy