Alemuthafukinjandro Show full post »
mhart
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Psycho Broken:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mhart:
anyone know the cost of the 3x?
I believe it was 75.00 last year. You should come to Lima for the 3x. We will be there in SSNW for finals and would be nice to have more people in the class! How is your build going btw? Seen a few pics of your box way back when you started it? Looks like were only going to be running 1 1100.1 for finals so our #'s arent going to be all that high
As soon as I get my income tax money I have to get my amps back from Bill, moneys tight right now. But with them back I'll do some testing and see if i can make it out to the 3x.
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
I believe it was 75.00 last year. You should come to Lima for the 3x. We will be there in SSNW for finals and would be nice to have more people in the class! How is your build going btw? Seen a few pics of your box way back when you started it? Looks like were only going to be running 1 1100.1 for finals so our #'s arent going to be all that high
As soon as I get my income tax money I have to get my amps back from Bill, moneys tight right now. But with them back I'll do some testing and see if i can make it out to the 3x.
what amps are you running?
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
You guys should all stop complaining. Im competing in extreme 1-2 for the 4x and street A in the 3x with the same vehicle
Quote 0 0
mhart
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
what amps are you running?
a pair of RF T4k's
Quote 0 0
Team Bassick - Kimo
Nobody is ever happy.

Can't everyone look at the positive aspect of this years Finals as being able to acquire an abundance of points at one event. Thus, limiting the amount of shows one would have to attend in order to come back to next years finals? The rule change for this season sucks but, everything has to evolve in business and life. Just trying to give a positive outlook is all. I am sure everyone's respective area will have an event in which they can build for the new rules.
Quote 0 0
tangelo95
Can i buy a membership for the 2012 season @ the 3x?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy