Audioatg
Are they really not that good at 16volts. I seen a few posts that say there not but I thought I remembered seeing somthin about them being good at 16volts. If they arent and really better at 12volts. Do you think 4 or so batts be good for them.(mabye more). Whats the lowest ohm load that they can handle. I have a quad coil .7 so I can run each at 1.4 around that. Or go at .7. Thinking about getting two of them. At the good price they are. And how many ppl on here and other forums like them so much thought I would think about them.
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
I will have 2 tomorrow and they will be on a bank of 5 power master 16volt
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
They will play at .7 with no problem. I wouldn't reccomend taking them below .5 ohms. I run mine on a 12 volt setup and it performs great. There was a thread on here awhile ago with Eric from Team Livewire telling about running on a 16 volt system. He got good responses out of the amps and with a 1 ohm reactive load he got 4800 watts out of 1 of these!
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
right now my dcr is .5 and my reactive load is 2.6 with the 2 herc so i should be about the same maybe down to a 2.2 with the gp3000
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
why would your reactive go down with more power? that's a new one for me
Quote 0 0
HHR_Ed_T3guy
they can make over 4,600w on a 16v system with a 1ohm load. So I would say they do well off of 16v.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy