bigdogluis
Here is the situation I built a box for 2 15"s which was 6.6cuft. and has 2 8" ports after disp. box has 6cuft. subs firing up and ports back, now issue is that whenever I try my cars res. freq. the subs go out of phase. One goes up and one goes down, its amplified with 2 PowerBass 4000 strapped to 2ohms, and yes i did check polarity on everything, apparently everything is fine even when I try lower frequncies its ok but from 51 and up they go out of phase.

I has me stumped and dont know what it could be please help, could it be the ports too big or to short or what?????????????
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I dont think that that has any thing to do with the box!! there a few things that it could be? you might have a problem with one of the amps that has a wierd short in it and that is the Hz that makes it show up? or it could be that the amps are putting out two differant power levels and one is just not moving as much? maybe the spirders are softer on one sub then the other? I know that this is not much help but with something like that it could be almost anything!
Quote 0 0
Kicker700
Try them unstrapped and see if this still happens.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
speaker wires reversed?????
Quote 0 0
bigdogluis
I know for a fact the wiring is fine.So are the amps being that I did check all wiring. Also I changed boxes and the subs worked fine in the other box. The other box only had 4 4" ports.

I will try the amps unstrapped and see what happens there, also I will try longer ports maybe 30" and see what happens.

I will report back with results.
Anymore suggestions?
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
One more suggestion Post Pics of Guatelalan girls!!!!
Quote 0 0
bigdogluis
Dude trust me they ain't nothing special to look at, straight wet back look, flat butts and ignorant.

But if you got any suggestions for my issue it wold be greatly appreciated, thanks..
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
WOW sounds like I struck a nerve there!!!!hahahaha Did you try unstrapping the amps?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy