NV-Marquis
Sorry about some of the random video effects and choppy editing in some parts.

Hopefuly this short film will start a trend and one day we will all be on TV!

Can someone post it on termpro please, I can't since im banned there. The video quality is less than optimal but you have YouTube to blame for that.

There are 3 parts. Please enjoy and leave feedback.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I'm not sure but I'd like to think this is first ever film about SPL competitions and people who partake in them. You saw it here first. SQ guys eat your hearts out, where is a movie about you? hahaha
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
ok the lobster thing is a bit odd but ill keep watching
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Please reduce the size of your avatar to no bigger than 50x50.
Quote 0 0
NV-Marquis
better?
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
I enjoyed the videos. I had no idea Yuli was such a crazy mo fo. Also I need some stickers to add some deebeez to my car, let me know where I can get them at.
Quote 0 0
JBM
you do know that SPLTV is a website owned by Southeast SPL, right...?

http://www.spltv.com
Quote 0 0
TDOT
Quote:
Originally posted by JBM:
you do know that SPLTV is a website owned by Southeast SPL, right...?

http://www.spltv.com
and? this guy does it for free for everyone's enterntaiment and growth of the sport. you charge people. where is the growth in that? that's just money in your pocket.
Quote 0 0
JBM
We don't charge a thing. We show all of the shows for free. We only a charge if someone wants us to travel and show their show live from out of state, and that's to cover our expenses only.

And, we're also working on a "youtube" type of site for people to upload there videos for FREE, but that's beside the point.
Quote 0 0
Mynutt Sackhrtz
Great videos !! But I have heard of SPLTV here in the southern United States. And They do broadcast for FREE all the shows they can. I can understand if they charge for going to shows outta state. JBM is a LONNNNNGGG TIMe competitor and is well known down here. He helps promote this sport more than the average guy. Next time I video something can I use your name???? When you have the rights to the name. Don't think you would like that very much? To that I give mad props to SPLTV for their great broadcasting and continued support.
Quote 0 0
TDOT
Quote:
Originally posted by JBM:
We don't charge a thing. We show all of the shows for free. We only a charge if someone wants us to travel and show their show live from out of state, and that's to cover our expenses only.

And, we're also working on a "youtube" type of site for people to upload there videos for FREE, but that's beside the point.
That's good stuff, but what would you have this guy do? It's free, he makes no money, he spends his own time and covers traveling expenses out of his own pocket. The way I see it he can call himself Microsoft if he likes.

I hope you are in no way upset over this. He is well known and respected in the area that he is in, just as you're in your area Im sure. It's all for the growth of the sport really, atleast for him anyways.
Quote 0 0
TDOT
Quote:
Originally posted by Mynutt Sackhrtz:
Great videos !! But I have heard of SPLTV here in the southern United States. And They do broadcast for FREE all the shows they can. I can understand if they charge for going to shows outta state. JBM is a LONNNNNGGG TIMe competitor and is well known down here. He helps promote this sport more than the average guy. Next time I video something can I use your name???? When you have the rights to the name. Don't think you would like that very much? To that I give mad props to SPLTV for their great broadcasting and continued support.
Thank you.

The person behind these videos is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time competitor himself. Has attended and competed at finals since 2004, and is veeeeery well know around here as well as in the North East USA, he's a good guy and promotes this sport on his own time and his own pocket. He's just awesome lol.

Really tho, there is no beef. it is all for fun and growth. And if you film something positive, non for profit that helps somehow gain exposure to this sport you are more than welcome to use my name. Btw, I can tell you 100% that the guy who made this video had no idea there was an "SPLTV", matter of fact no one around this area has ever known as no one as brought it up, ever. No name jacking intended.
Quote 0 0
JBM
Folks, I agree...whatever we can do to help the sport grow is what it's all about. I just mentioned SPLTV.com because I figured he didn't know, and I didn't think he did it to piss anyone off, so definitely no hard feelings on this end.

We actually wouldn't mind looping them on our site so people can watch them, because they're pretty good, and SPL related.
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
I just watched the first part and that's all I could take. I sat back and tried to watch it from a "average person" seeing this thing for the first time.
All I can say is, from an "average person" point of view, we must look like the biggest bunch of losers around. No wonder I can't get any family members or friends to go with me to a show.
So yes, to the not knowing "average person", I'm a proud member of this "loser society".
Quote 0 0
damn, i made the credits! i fawkin rock

P.S. this documentry rocked A ++++++++++++++ would watch again
Quote 0 0
TDOT
Quote:
Originally posted by .:
damn, i made the credits! i fawkin rock

P.S. this documentry rocked A ++++++++++++++ would watch again
lol all you guys made the credits in one shot.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy