MOJOMAN Show full post »
GA Loan
Quote:
Originally posted by VegaS10:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GA Loan:
circuit city is not going to keep warranting speakers if you keep blowing them. they will stop replaceing them. i know someone that works at the local cc & he said that if someone keep bring something back, they will tell him that they will replace it once & then it has to be sent back to the manufacturer.
False.

I work at CC. We will replace the product within 30 days for no charge. If you buy the extended warranty, we will replace it further. If the customer continues to damage product, in what we feel is a "abusive" way then we may opt to refuse to replace the product. We may issue the customer a gift card and let them make another purchase.

If it is a ongoing issue, we may take alternative steps. But, each "abusive" customer is a individual case, and is treated as such.

Take this from a current employee, not a "kid down the street".

EDIT--This is in regards to all product in the Roadshop, not just Kicker.
if you buy the extented warranty you replace it. i know several ppl that work at the local cc that i talk to frequently, they say that they will replace a speaker only once if you do not have the extended warranty.
Quote 0 0
GA Loan
Quote:
Originally posted by shaven99ranger:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VegaS10:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GA Loan:
circuit city is not going to keep warranting speakers if you keep blowing them. they will stop replaceing them. i know someone that works at the local cc & he said that if someone keep bring something back, they will tell him that they will replace it once & then it has to be sent back to the manufacturer.
False.

I work at CC. We will replace the product within 30 days for no charge. If you buy the extended warranty, we will replace it further. If the customer continues to damage product, in what we feel is a "abusive" way then we may opt to refuse to replace the product. We may issue the customer a gift card and let them make another purchase.

If it is a ongoing issue, we may take alternative steps. But, each "abusive" customer is a individual case, and is treated as such.

Take this from a current employee, not a "kid down the street".

EDIT--This is in regards to all product in the Roadshop, not just Kicker.
Also a CC employee here and I will back Alan up on this. I sure do think it's funny how a bunch of keyboard commandos on this post think they know everything about CC and the companies that deal with us.

I for one can tell you that none of the products we sell have declined in quality in any way.

I can also tell you that the larger the company, the more products that are produced to meet demand...well all that just equals is a larger chance for some of it to end up on Ebay or in an unauthorized dealer's hands.

And for the record, not every Circuit City just hands people the plain old box and sub type install. Ours for one builds custom enclosures, custom amp racks, false floors, fiberglassed and painted door panels, fiberglassed and painted rear decks, among many other custom jobs. And we do a better job at it than most mom and pop shops here in town.

Tracy doesn't need to explain anything to any of you. You're lucky he's on here even acknowledging your comments. Most manuf. would rather stay away. Instead, Kicker actually cares and gets involved as much as possible on a consumer level, more so than most other companies I have seen.

In short, if you don't know what you're talking about, STFU!
the local cc does not do custom work, but i know that some do. the dogde 300m with the revolving doors was done by tweeter in atlanta (fantastic work on that car. i saw it at sbn this yr.)
Quote 0 0
AudioRoach
I have worked at Circuit City in Chicago (as well as Tweeter) and I can vouch for the custom work that can and have come out of the shops. It all depends on the skills and determination on the staff. So please don't sell the "BIG BOXES" short-they may surprise you

And even with a extended warranty or performance plans ( got "Cheese" )- I have said "enough is enough" when it comes to abusive customers.
Quote 0 0
carbass23
i hear the shop owners and employies in what they are sayin but what about the consumer who has dealt with a local shop and gotten screwed many times what do you espect us to do lee you know im as loyal costomer as i can be but if the shop isnt goin to honor the warrinty than why spend the extra money if i break it i still have to buy another anyway
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
4 year bump ftw
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
WTF?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy