Iggster
R.I.P. "Aunt" Mary Lou. You were "special" in many ways. You touched us all with your sillyness, your big heart and your abaility to always make us laugh. We love you and will miss you so much.

For my Tempro friends that didn't know Mary, she was to turn 71 I believe (maybe 70) on Friday. She was mentally challenged and lived a long and great life. I am going to miss her antics at 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am going to miss her asking me when I went back to school. I am going to miss her asking me why I wear shorts in the middle of winter. I am going to miss her singing "Hail Hail the gangs all here" at every family event she was at.
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
my prayers and wishes go out
Quote 0 0
Powered By Hate
Thats very sad Iggy and I hope you feel better..It sucks losing people =[ Just remember how she lived and not how she passed..
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
My condolences
Quote 0 0
sorry to hear Iggy
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
My condolences to your family
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
JordyO
Sorry to hear that buddy. I hope you and the rest of your family are doing well
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
sorry for your loss brotha
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Iggy my condolences to you and your family.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Had to drive 100 miles (each way) today for the services. Today is actually here birthday and she would have been 75 (I thought I was off a few years). What a rough day. I have to do it all over again Monday when she is transported up here for the burial.
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
I'm sorry for your loss

I'm glad you had a safe trip
Quote 0 0
sensai
Sorry man for the pain... If ya need someone to talk to you know I'm there.
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
My deepest condolences to you and your family Igg.
Quote 0 0
Tempe
Igg I never remembered why I saved them, but I still have the videos you titled "Iggy's Going to Hell" that you posted here years ago. Best wishes to you and your family.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy