capricewagon
Well.... I havent posted in like 2 years and I see that is also the case for most everyone else that used to come here... So I'd just like to pay my repects to what was once a very beautiful and entertaining website..

I attribute it to the decline of the audio industry as a whole and to the over the top rules about posting about certain topics (politics), the disfunctional search engine and facebook.

As i tear up a bit *pours some out for my homies*... I miss some of you guys!!
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
Quote:
Originally posted by capricewagon:

I attribute it to the decline of the audio industry as a whole and to the over the top rules about posting about certain topics (politics),
Lol what's up man.

Someone made a topic about this and I responded with the real reason, the whole topic got deleted ASAP just like this will.

I guess Wayne thinks it's okay to keep sweeping his dirty laundry under the bed, till one day their is no more room and it bites him in the ass. (the day based on the activity of this board seems like its close)

But btw if we ignore it and say everything is okay then thing will fix themselfs, whose in their right mind will think that facing the problem and admitting to it and fixing it will fix it. But since everything is okay then nothing to fix..... LOL!!!!
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
^My lawn needs mowing. Get on that chop chop
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
I blame facebook for the lack of OT amazingness. All the stupid pictures and awesome links get passed on through there instead. I feel like it would be redundant doing both places since a lot of my tpro and fb friends overlap.

Instead of taking a hilarious drunk picture and uploading it to photobucket, then copying the img code, then going on tpro and posting it...I just click the button on my phone that says ul to fb.

It's just more user friendly now.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
wow this place is really dead....RIP Termpro
Quote 0 0
tprj82
it is I actually posted on another forum asking about a amp i found, cause looks like all i'd get on termpro would be tumble weeds
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by tprj82:
it is I actually posted on another forum asking about a amp i found, cause looks like all i'd get on termpro would be tumble weeds
tumble my sack
Quote 0 0
capricewagon
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyKo12:
I blame facebook for the lack of OT amazingness. All the stupid pictures and awesome links get passed on through there instead. I feel like it would be redundant doing both places since a lot of my tpro and fb friends overlap.

Instead of taking a hilarious drunk picture and uploading it to photobucket, then copying the img code, then going on tpro and posting it...I just click the button on my phone that says ul to fb.

It's just more user friendly now.
Yeah I guess my problem is that I dont actually know a single person from termpro IRL and non are on my fb... It's kinda odd missing people ya never actually met... And yet I feel that way about yall.

I really just wanted to make a post telling yall that I got a new wagon and was planning to post pics and show it off a bit... (And I may end up doing that anyways).. But then I see zero traffic on a site that I actually enjoyed for over a decade, so I really just lost my original train of thought, and I figured I'd post what was on my mind.

Good news is that I finally retired my blackberry and moved on to a 4gs so checking up and posting on the forum is actually much easier for me. I guess I'll start up a fresh cardomain site to host pics etc and put up pics when I get a chance.

Imagine an all black, shaved, bagged, 96 impala wagon on 20s with 4 13s and you'll have the general jist of it... Gotta start that cardomain page
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyKo12:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tprj82:
it is I actually posted on another forum asking about a amp i found, cause looks like all i'd get on termpro would be tumble weeds
tumble my sack
dont want to unemploy train tough economy
Quote 0 0
capricewagon
This must be the guy that owned the car before me... The black one
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
I'd drive it!!!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
one word------facebook
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
I remember back when there use to be a new topic every half hour....
Quote 0 0
reaper68
I miss people actually knowing information about the sport and gear unlike all other forums
Quote 0 0
capricewagon
Quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
I remember back when there use to be a new topic every half hour....
Yup... Remember the almost rivalry between this place and sdot.

Hell iggy was posting like 200 times a day.... Where the hell did he go??
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy