Exile son of Exodus
What kind of insurance policy will cover a competition system? Can you get coverage for the whole system or just parts? Who has good rates for this type of insurance and what is it called?
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
i have add on to my policy that covers my system and all custom work up to 40,000 and can make it higher if need be thru american family insurance
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
Are the rates pretty reasonable?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
In Florida, allstate would cover up to $2500. In Columbus, OH, they claim there's too many automotive break-in thefts that they won't offer it here. and I live in a decent area
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
I have a $25,000 insurance policy on my van from State Farm Insurance. All I had to do was give them pictures of the vehicle. It wasn't very expensive seeing as I have 4 vehicles plus a trailer fully insured for around 110 a month.
Quote 0 0
sub2weeker
i have $5000 stereo coverage with a 500$ deductable and full coverage on mine through geico.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
You can get coverage as renters insurance> Personally mine only covers through 30k
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I have renters insurance and auto insurance, both through Allstate. Neither one would cover my stereo system when it was stolen.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy