iceman247
hi there everyone.can sum1 please tell me where i can find a suction cup or 2 new ones for my TL in south africa,lost one at an event and cant seem to find the correct replacement,im borrowing a friends cup for the time being but he will want his cup back eventualy as he still has to buy software(he's trying to find an alternative way to get his meter working after i told him there is no other way) but anyway.please give me a shout on where,when and pricing.if i must i would import it cause i want to use my meter without worrying that the owner is gonna want his suction cup back.
peace from sunny SA.
Quote 0 0
ktraughb2
i actually went and bought some from rural king. i doubt they have those in south africa. the ones i have are exact size and directly thread onto the existing threading on the tl. you should be able to track some of these down at a hardware store.
Quote 0 0
davor-ri
I also needs these...searched in various stores, but cant find identicals....
Quote 0 0
iceman247
searched high nd low without success,will c maybe in the city.any suggestions mr harris.
Quote 0 0
iceman247
whats the chance that i can have the couriers pic one up from you ktraughb2.looks like ur the only guy around here that can get these spares.how much iff i buy in bulk,lol,maybe i can become the south african suction cup supplier since its i,possible to find around here.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
I got extras from Wayne. Give him a call
Quote 0 0
davor-ri
well...we can hope he will see this thread
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy