Rob Tabor Show full post »
Conclusive
Did you give the police the same decsription? The guy who looks like Chris Tucker is certain to be caught. Did the place have cameras? Im talking about the store and the hotel? Certainly the Kangaroo has cameras and these clowns were caught on it. What hotel was it? Normally armed robbery suspects have rap sheets a mile long and the police know them by first name. I hope these guys get caught and serve some serious time. Stay in contact with the assigned investigator and let us know how this turns out.

Reason number one million why I stay armed nearly everywhere I go these days. People these days are completely retarded.
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Did you give the police the same decsription? The guy who looks like Chris Tucker is certain to be caught. Did the place have cameras? Im talking about the store and the hotel? Certainly the Kangaroo has cameras and these clowns were caught on it. What hotel was it? Normally armed robbery suspects have rap sheets a mile long and the police know them by first name. I hope these guys get caught and serve some serious time. Stay in contact with the assigned investigator and let us know how this turns out.

Reason number one million why I stay armed nearly everywhere I go these days. People these days are completely retarded.
We gave them the same details, the officer was on vacation last week. The station only has a camera that "sees" the front door, that door is locked around 10pm so you have to pay at a window. Our room was directly behind the convention center, I have been checking with the stores in the area (SOTB) to see if their cams saw anything.

We will get these ****ers and put an end to their bull ****

Thanks everyone!
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by petchild: If there's one thing I can't stand it's a thief.
X2!
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
A thief should have their arm cut off just like a pedifile should have their d*** cut off. Would stop a lot of crime
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Quote:
Originally posted by casperskafs:
A thief should have their arm cut off just like a pedifile should have their d*** cut off. Would stop a lot of crime
Ditto to that my friend
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
I hope everyone has a FUN but SAFE 4th of July weekend, see you soon
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Private TIP Line 843 637-8393 and a $300 Reward for the return of my Laptop
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
The MAC address of my laptop is 00:1E:4C:3B:1C:E4, if anyone in Dillon can ping it let me know or cruise the hood with a notebook and wardrive CD

The $300 Reward is still on the table
Quote 0 0
nick probst
can someone confirm if dillon has twc for me?

if so i may be able to provide a little help. I'm not positive but i should be able to trace the mac adddress to an ip address, then to a physical address if they do have time warner cable service.
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Thanks, I did confirm that TWC services that area.

Also, anyone have a link to see Dillon, SC mugshots, I could find anything legit...

We can easily ID these bastards
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Click here for update!
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Hey guys this is weird.... I got a call on both my WV Home Number and my cell phone from Rashad Williams in Sumter, SC around 3:05 AM this morning, I called the number back and he said he dialed the wrong number and hung up BUT how did he call both numbers if that was true... I think this may have something to do with my stolen laptop that had a sticker on the bottom with BOTH of my numbers... What do you all think?
Quote 0 0
Cerwin Vega Fan
Make sure you have reported the theft to all three credit bureaus and not just the credit card companies.Did your cell and laptop have GPS?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy