Raimis
Hi, i am looking at 2 RF T2 12". how they are ?? i'll be in street B. i can put 2000rms per sub, my point is 150db,is it possible with theese subs in civic coupe ~54hz ?
how much power for SPL burbs can handlle T2 ? and how they are working on higher than 50hz rezonance ?

[ 02-25-2009, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: dB Don ]
Quote 0 0
dB Don
You have to change your signature, read user agreement in your profile page.

No experience with that particular RF but you should be able to hit 150 pretty easy with some testing. Civic coupe will be tough but I think you can do it.
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
if you didnt buy these subs yet i would look into better spl subs
Quote 0 0
Raimundas
i Bought theese subs, ant started to play with them. yesterday i made a box, 4.5cu/ft, with 2 aeroports 6", port's lengt what i have tryed, 6-20 inch, diference from theese port lengt's was minimal ~0.6db.
and the freaquency was high - ~60-62hz, car is Civic Coupe, i made 145dbs.
i think that i need to play with 1 aeroport 6".
i gave them ~1800rms/each
what you think guys ?
Quote 0 0
mccainaudio
i've burped 3k per t2 sub without any problems . the subs sound good , but they are not as good for spl .
Quote 0 0
Raimundas
i know that. i am asking for some information, about ports, and box volume
Quote 0 0
Raimundas
i think, that i need to make the biger box, or seal the trunk.. anyone can say something ?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
try with the subs facing forward and sealing off the trunk from the cabin.
maybe try using a 6" and a 4"...or doing a slotport in the middle of the subs.
Quote 0 0
Raimundas
ok,i will try to seal the trunk
Quote 0 0
Raimundas
same 145db with sealed trunk. Box 4,5 cu/ft, best result on 60hz.. i think i need bigger box ?
Quote 0 0
Cr@sh
Have you seen "Thorshammer" thread with his trunk setup? if not here ya go!

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/40/23754.html
Quote 0 0
Nemanja
use smaller box and 8" port

I'd do a 85L box... cca 3.5cuft
4.5 is way to big for a 12er
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
more portlength might help too, bring that note down a few hertz. 60Hz seems a bit high for a small trunk car
Quote 0 0
Raimundas
nemanja, ok, i will try that
D-bass, i tryed many port lenghts, from no port, to 25", with no port was best result
i made a box 5.7cu ft, subs up, ports back, 2*6" aero ports, tody i wil metter witht TL.
Quote 0 0
Raimundas
with 5,7 cu/ft box, i made 145,8 @60hz..
when made a small box, 3.4cu/ft like Nemanija said. and slot port of 75square.inch, and with small port tuning i made 148.8dbs @58hz with 1 optima red top 4.2l.
subs and port are loking to front, its better than looking into the back by 0.6dbs.
i will try to make a smaller box for knowledge, to see that happens.. all my box walls are 1inch. )
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy