10%auten
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 10% and 2% will not be there because of I have to work. Have fun and be safe. We hope to see everybody in the year 2010.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
I'll be there. Hoping to have the spl setup in the car to have some fun, but still debating on if I'll have the daily setup in there. There are going to be some new faces at this show that I want to demo the daily setup for and is making it hard to decide what setup to bring. I guess we'll have to wait and see
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
still waiting on recones!!
Quote 0 0
10%auten
good luck and be safe. Master yoda I hope they arrive there before the show.
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
I'll be there to help out. I've been MIA for the last shows. Getting ideas together for the NEW build.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Please don't let any snow hold you guys back either. I'll be there closer to 11:00 or so to try and help out if I can. I do have to swap boxes in the car and don't know when I'm going to find time to do so It will be good to see you again Lendell, the last show you missed Jacob brought some amps for you to check out.
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Saturday Night for me...

Snow likely. Additional snow accumulation up to 1 inch possible. Total snow accumulation 6 to 16 inches. Cold. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Everyone Drive Safe
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
The forcast says that we're supposed to get 6-10" here. I'm not sure how much of it will be left on Sunday. I hope it quits snowing soon cause I really don't like it at all. It was nice not having to go into work tonight, but no work also means no money Hopefully the show isn't canceled on Sunday. How bad would the weather have to be to be a no go? I remember a show that Fred had last February that the weather was terrible and we had to have the show in his install bay. I hope that doesn't happen again, but if it does we will make it work.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that it gets better guys!
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Due to the fact that I can't really work on my car today to put my spl box in the car I'm just going to come with the daily box. Unless for some strange reason the 6 or so inches of snow melts all of the sudden in my driveway.

Any updates to the show at all weather it's going on or not?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy