Wayne Harris
I would like to thank Jereme Creamer for working with competitors, retailers, and our judges to find an acceptable solution for the use of window tint in competition vehicles.

The on-line rules have been updated with new changes.

If you have questions as to the implementation of this rule please post them here.

Thanks in advance.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 3 0
Team Sound Freqs
I would like to thank Jereme Creamer for working with competitors, retailers, and our judges to find an acceptable solution for the use of window tint in competition vehicles.

The on-line rules have been updated with new changes.

If you have questions as to the implementation of this rule please post them here.

Thanks in advance.

So we can use 35% or lighter inside? That's awesome. Thank you Wayne!
Quote 0 0
Raymond Choy
The revised rule looks great.  One question do we have a metric which we will be using to judge this to ensure consistency across the globe.
Quote 0 0
Niittymaki
How about to have like this? We have it because we do not have sun visors. Is that going to be illegal? 
Its only normal wrapping vinyl. 
Quote 0 0
Brandon Rosser
The revised rule looks great.  One question do we have a metric which we will be using to judge this to ensure consistency across the globe.

judges discretion. Each vehicle will be different and that’s because of other factors that are not related to window tint. If a vehicle has a white wall and lights inside it’s gonna be much easier to see the mic then a black wall and no lights.  
Quote 0 0
Raymond Choy

judges discretion. Each vehicle will be different and that’s because of other factors that are not related to window tint. If a vehicle has a white wall and lights inside it’s gonna be much easier to see the mic then a black wall and no lights.  

Hey Brandon that is what I figured, just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page. Thank you for your input, greatly appreciated.
Quote 1 0
Brandon Rosser

Hey Brandon that is what I figured, just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page. Thank you for your input, greatly appreciated.

I know ill be recommending to competitors that i feel are borderline to add lights inside their cab, or to turn lights on.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris

I know ill be recommending to competitors that i feel are borderline to add lights inside their cab, or to turn lights on.

Its funny that you say that! I was thinking that some of these cars need a huge LED lightbar for a dome light! ðŸ˜„
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 1 0
Brandon Rosser

Its funny that you say that! I was thinking that some of these cars need a huge LED lightbar for a dome light! Ã°Å¸Ëœâ€ž

I know my Blazer doesn't have any working dome lights, buts that's something I have already looked into adding, trying to find something in a vehicle with no lights at night isn't fun. Mine will just double duty, if needed.
Quote 1 0
LuckyT

Its funny that you say that! I was thinking that some of these cars need a huge LED lightbar for a dome light! Ã°Å¸Ëœâ€ž

Sweet, LED lighters to stiffen the roof, sounds like a great idea.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy