sergiom
Rule 7_3 ; "While competitors may switch competition vehicles at any time, at least 50% of the competitor's qualifying points must have been earned with the vehicle that will be competing at the Finals. (For example: If 100 points are required to qualify for the Finals, at least 50 points must have been earned with the vehicle that will be competing at the Finals.)

Special Provision:

Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Only to WF!
Quote 0 0
sergiom
But in the text i read "Finals" and not "World Finals...."
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Finals means World Finals . Otherwise there would be written "National Finals". In some countrys there are requirements for National Finals.

But for Rule 7-3 is the WORLD FINALS
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
sergiom
Finals Is the plural of Final , and the WF is only one , singular..... If you write Finals means more than one , i dont know if any one understand what i mean , But Ok if you are telling me this is only for WF who i am to tell the oposite...
Thanks to clear my doubt!
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
You right... Final is one, Finals is more than one,

And we have more than only one Final. Different locations means more than one Final, equals Finals...
World Finals, the word Finals says it allready. World Finals isnt just one competition, its European Finals, US Finals and (insert third location here) Finals... dB Drag Racing Final, Bass Race Final, Psychlone Final... FINALS
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
sergiom
Ok Thanks my doubt is cleared!!!

[ 11-15-2011, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: sergiom ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy