augustijnen Peter
if u go to the rules section u see they are already up
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Realy? Thanks!
Quote 0 0
sergiom
I wonder when it will be possible to use a Pen or an SD card in the contest instead of the CD, if all have been seeing we are heading for extinction of the CD and are increasingly HU that has no CD player and instead a card reader or a USB port .... Now the question when will be viable dbdrag sell pens or Sd's for this new generation of HU?!
Quote 0 0
Jerry and his 2012 Mazda 5
Street C rules allow any speakers less than 10" placed any where in a vehicle as long as it doesn't violate any other rules. It is also states that build outs and door pods are allowed. Then there are rules about building door panels with like factory structural rigidity. So what stops someone from building door build outs and pods with a googleplex of say 8"or6" woofers that are capable of playing maximum decibels in the 20-70hz test range? If full range amplifiers and speakers less than 10" aren't counted, it wouldn't then be legal if a competitor had multiple full range style amplifiers of any power value playing 2,3,or 4way style full range speakers with boost and cuts in a crossover network as not to play to loudly outside the test range?
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
Quote:
Originally posted by sergiom:
I wonder when it will be possible to use a Pen or an SD card in the contest instead of the CD, if all have been seeing we are heading for extinction of the CD and are increasingly HU that has no CD player and instead a card reader or a USB port .... Now the question when will be viable dbdrag sell pens or Sd's for this new generation of HU?!
This is becoming an issue in a lot of orgs, it's only a matter of time before cd's are no longer an option for new radios. Downside of allowing sd cards or sticks is that there's no way to regulate whether or not someone has chopped the music tracks or even the tone tracks to include tones recorded at higher levels, thus cheating.
Quote 0 0
Jerry and his 2012 Mazda 5
Good point SPL Creator. I have a thumb drive hooked to my Pioneer DVD. I made sine sweeps to tune my systems and then I realized the recorded formats didn't play a full sound spectrum thanks to compression issues. I don't know if effects SD cards or other formats.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
There are too many issues that a judge has to check in a vehicle....

I don't think it would be wise to put anotherone on their head....

CDs are the safest way to check if the "music program" is legal to be used in dbdrag events...

Otherwise we might as well run and buy a harmonizer and start making super tones....
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Judges at multi point events should offer official thumb drives for usb users. This would solve the issue.
Quote 0 0
kan2ten
Is a batcap 8400 legal in the streetmax division?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy