piezzo
Congradge to ray in no wall 1/2 with a 159.5 score and congradge to team db unit/team nemesis at sbn for representing their talant in the lanes,hopefully we will have a real good turnout at greenville sbn.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by piezzo:
Congradge to ray in no wall 1/2 with a 159.5 score and congradge to team db unit/team nemesis at sbn for representing their talant in the lanes,hopefully we will have a real good turnout at greenville sbn.
Thanks! I did a score of a 160.1 but it dosn't show becuase it was a tie in the final round!

We are all looking forward to Slam session!! see you there and good luck to all!
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by piezzo:
Thanks! I did a score of a 160.1 but it dosn't show becuase it was a tie in the final round!

We are all looking forward to Slam session!! see you there and good luck to all!
Raymond, what kind of equipment are you running? Nice score!!!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
that was with two RE MT 15's and four of the old Memphis MOJO 4kws! not a bad score for the equipment I am using just think what I could do with two DD Z18's and four SD 16kws!
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
Cool! I might be joining you in that class the NW Class this year!!!
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Ray I got both of your Final runs on vid. I'll get them up today
Quote 0 0
snowcamp
nice score congrats
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by Thorshammer:
Ray I got both of your Final runs on vid. I'll get them up today
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
that was with two RE MT 15's and four of the old Memphis MOJO 4kws! not a bad score for the equipment I am using just think what I could do with two DD Z18's and four SD 16kws!
We are glad that you chose the SD16kDs as top products on your example.

It's is really a shame I couldn't watch the runs, NW is always the best class.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
thanks that means alot comming from you but I guess I will have to step it up not that you are going to run SSNW! good luck to you and let me know if thre is anything I can do to help?
Quote 0 0
murilo
oh I run the cars to show what the products can do, if our own competitors decide that one of those cars I have is bothering them, I will take it out from the class.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
well since you missed the run maybe this will help you!

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy