safaribass Show full post »
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
donn't worry it is all good! I was just happy to break a 160.db with two 15's!! I am sure there will be more to come hti me up sometime and we can talk about the future of the van!!
Congrats man, didn't have time to check the van...
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Quote:
quote:
donn't worry it is all good! I was just happy to break a 160.db with two 15's!! I am sure there will be more to come hti me up sometime and we can talk about the future of the van!!
Congrats man, didn't have time to check the van...
don't worry I am sure that you will see it again soon!! maybe even the NSPL slam session!
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
don't worry I am sure that you will see it again soon!! maybe even the NSPL slam session!
I'm afraid I'll give you some competition man... hehe
Quote 0 0
TDOT
how many cars were there?
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
I believe Mike said there were 74 competitors total for DbDrag & BassRace. A lot more if you include Iasca & Meca.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Was a great show...
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
I amsure that you would give many plenty of competition! only down side I am just a poor guy trying to make it it the big boy classes!! right now I only have some 15's and some old Mojo 4kws! nothing like what was in the Shocker truck! still a long way from where I should be for now? just let me know if you have any extra amps you want to test out for you!
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
I amsure that you would give many plenty of competition! only down side I am just a poor guy trying to make it it the big boy classes!! right now I only have some 15's and some old Mojo 4kws! nothing like what was in the Shocker truck! still a long way from where I should be for now? just let me know if you have any extra amps you want to test out for you!
This is the way to go, and when you have your equip maxed out you just buy stronger stuff, simple isn't it? hehe. Congrats again for your score, I'm sure a single 16kD would fit nice in your van...
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
if it was only that easy!! Thanks again! and I am sure that I have room for more then a few amps in the van!!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
This topic reminds me of my old SSNW van ,I wonder where it is now,lol
Quote 0 0
splsaab
In my garage terry..Will be out SOON..
Quote 0 0
dB Don
I saw the vid of the vehicle with 32 12" that would of been the first thingI went to if I went. Whats that thing hit spl wise with it closed up, both doors open and at what notes? That thing looked violent.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy