Originally posted by JordyO:
OK, I've taken a look... only 12 screws per panel for me. I'm safe
Canadians can count????????????

We still love you Jordy
Last time I bring YOU beer jerkface

lol you told him hahahahaha
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Just use common sense when attaching your panels. Most people who compete and judges will be able to tell if what you have done was in the best interest of the class. If your doing anything to the stock cabin to gain you spl that is not oem equivilant or question if its legal then its probably not.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:
Just use common sense when attaching your panels. Most people who compete and judges will be able to tell if what you have done was in the best interest of the class. If your doing anything to the stock cabin to gain you spl that is not oem equivilant or question if its legal then its probably not.
Agreed, unless you can find on rules about pandas and 13 screws...

Common sense is the best rule.
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
this is not aimed at anyone personally so dont take it that way

is it really coming to this?

counting screws?

seriously....... we wont be counting screws if you have 11 or 14 could it really matter?

instead of pushing the limits play within them or ask wayne to make a hard rule

it will be fun next finals the event will be 2 weeks long (10...11 sorry wayne we cant start qualifying im counting screws in the pandas 12...13...14 oh no im not done counting ...... )

just think about it like this, if you win and someone calls you a cheater are you prepared to rip your car apart to uphold your title, record or trophy ?

i know the loud guys push every rule but this is petty are we going to measure carpet thickness and pyle and thread count next or see how much armorall you use on vinyl how about you used too many coats of primer before you painted your car and the body is to thick or to many coats of clear
Quote 0 0
murilo
yes

and spark plugs original, original battery and oil..
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
they did count the screws in europe at WF
if u had to many there had to be removed some
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
My opinion is that the judges must give pay more attention to the rules..."OEM or EQUIVALENT replacement" for example is many times misinterpreted....You can't expect to find original parts from a 16-18 year old car...There are many imitation parts in the market that can replace the worn original parts...What sjould a competitor do when he cannot find even a used original part?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy