Soapbox
I've tried to use the search function but no luck. I'm in search of tracks that won't offend the wife or kids. My 3 year old is picking up some bad habits. Please help me compile some tracks that fit this bill. Christian themed are good too.
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
just download the instrumental versions bro... or just get some bass music, newer rap is all about how much drugs they sell or how many women they have, its getting ridiculous but the music is great so instrumentals are the best bet, half the new rappers suck anyway
Quote 0 0
Soapbox
Thanks for your reply.
Quote 0 0
sf1nsfv
"the california project" by papa do run run on telarc records...beach boys covers with today's technology, listen to good vibrations...

transiberian orchestra...mostly christmas music, but great speaker stretching music!
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
there are alot of clean version out there of music my wife gets them off lime wire for are kids
Quote 0 0
stang em
Yeah you just need to maybe retype your searches for (clean) or radio version. Disney has mass tracks out there. Look for some 2K9 2K10 albums or just search certain artists. But I think u could find disney for your kid and radio versions for your wife and everybody would be happy
Quote 0 0
indytrucks
Any CD you buy t Walmart will be the edited version :fyi: That's all they sell.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy