Lowclock
I have been hearing that Shocker Audio (or whatever they may have changed their name to) is still around, but I can't seem to find any information. Does anyone know of their webpage or anywhere else I could get some product info?
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
no webpage. what ya wanna know, alot of shocker users on this forum. Mike is a hard man to get ahold of
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
id post his cell and stuff, but i dont think he'd like that?
Quote 0 0
Team Shocker Nate
If you need info on recones, or new products e-mail me at drakkule@mchsi.com
Quote 0 0
Double D
Quote:
Originally posted by joshua_in_michigan:
id post his cell and stuff, but i dont think he'd like that?
yea, I mean why would a owner want his customers to be able to contact him right???
Quote 0 0
Lowclock
Thought so, well I would like to know what all products they have available and some pictures and specs if possible. Either post them here or e-mail at kb1024@cox.net. Thanks
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
how close are you to ohio??

hope your close if you want shockers.
Quote 0 0
Lowclock
... I live in Ohio... nice info btw
Quote 0 0
info giver
pm team shocker joe he WILL hook you up and btw double d how would you like it if someone posted your personnal phone number that is not affliated with your business to be posted on the internet ?
Quote 0 0
Double D
Quote:
Originally posted by info giver:
pm team shocker joe he WILL hook you up and btw double d how would you like it if someone posted your personnal phone number that is not affliated with your business to be posted on the internet ?
Tru dat.. Can I get shockers business number please?

n/m I got it, thanks for the info

[ 08-28-2005, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Double D ]
Quote 0 0
Lowclock
... ok... so does anyone want to actually give up some info?
Quote 0 0
info giver
check out my sig
Quote 0 0
info giver
Joe Knepper
Down Town Sounds
113 E. 2nd st
defiance, OH 43512
(419)782-1112

sry havin problems with my signature... contact joe he should be in the shop for another cpl hours or so
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy