JBM Show full post »
JBM
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JBM:
If any shops in the U.S. have someone come in trying to get a Groundzero 20,000 watt amp installed, IT IS STOLEN...! It is the only one in the U.S. and it was stolen from our shop last night.

If you do have someone come in trying to get it installed, please call us at: (386) 439-6767.

Also, if you can please help spread the word to other dealers, we'd appreciate it.
Im sure you have already, contact the police with the serial number so they can enter the amplifier NCIC.

Also, the cops would have enough to secure a search warrant on this person's house if the GZ 8" were actually seen in his car and if they are the 'only' six available. Somebody is not doing their job!
Believe it or not, according to our local cops, even having (2) eye witnesses saying they saw them in their car is not enough to get a search warrant.

We're talking (2) eyewitnesses, not one...!! The next closest dealer is 250 - 300 miles away, and they said it's still not enough evidence to get a warrant...!!!
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
Originally posted by JBM:
Believe it or not, according to our local cops, even having (2) eye witnesses saying they saw them in their car is not enough to get a search warrant.

We're talking (2) eyewitnesses, not one...!! The next closest dealer is 250 - 300 miles away, and they said it's still not enough evidence to get a warrant...!!!
Are yours the only 6 in the US or what? If not, I can understand the cops position. If they are the only six, start complaining up the ladder until you get the desired result.
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
That sucks man!! My friends shop down here was hit twice in one week not too long ago and they got a couple of big tool boxes stocked full of tools. So I feel your pain. I'll get the word out down here just in case.
Quote 0 0
BLUE M&M
NCIC...nice to hear that on here...lol...hope you get your amp back
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
Is this you or someone you know?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/500283-holy-huge-amp-batman.html
Quote 0 0
JBM
Yeah I know him. He has (2) of them that he got from GZ, so he's not the thief. The police have already recovered a lot of the little stuff, like the mid-bass drivers and the small amp, but not the big boy or the subs yet.

I just hope the person tries to bring it to a pawn shop thinking he needs to unload it...!!
Quote 0 0
SPLCHEVETE
Report it to your insurance company? I thought you had the only amp that was ever made.
Quote 0 0
JBM
Quote:
Originally posted by SPLCHEVETE:
Report it to your insurance company? I thought you had the only amp that was ever made.
No, the only one in North America, not the only one in the world.
Quote 0 0
JBM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bassphobia:
Is this you or someone you know?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/500283-holy-huge-amp-batman.html
This guy is from South America I believe, but he's not in the U.S.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
cant this amp be tracked by a serial number
Quote 0 0
n_o_s_21
rare expensive stuff like this should have gps markers in them.....with all the technology around, I can't believe nobody has marked their stuff...FYI, you can get a marker thru most good vets....
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy