2doorcavy
lol so a while back a friend a mine was getting his blazer ready for a db drag.. had a couple battery's just tossed into the back with some custom copper plates he made.. lets just say that they where very close to touching to begin with.. so he was reachin for somethin.. next thing you know he jumps out from his car holding his wrist .. his watch where it clips together had instantly turned red haha. asked a friend a mine to get some water to cool it down.. grabbed amonia by "accident" and sprayed his wrist lol. seeing as how he had a couple burns on the bottom a his wrist.. it burned him even more to say the least lol.
Quote 0 0
sensai

/thatisall
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
lol belive me or not.. it happened! i dnt see how u couldnt think that was possible. but w/e lol
Quote 0 0
lone blazer
well i guess this guy has never seen copper plates on top of batteries. and oh yeah... i was the guy that sprayed him.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
copper plates on top of batteries are called buss bars

But yeah...I've done something similar...when I was working on my truck a few years back I was sweating my ass off outside...leaned across one of my batcap 8400s and my arm shorted out the positive and negative blocks....burnt the crap out of my arm.

Also back in the day when I was building my Bravada...I guess it was 03 it was about 4am getting ready for finals and I was mounting my blocks that had 4 runs of power and 4 runs of ground going into a buss bar and into the amps...

Well I thought it would be a good idea to screw both of them to my wheel well so they would be out of the way...yeah I screwed the positive down to the wheel well, the screw turned red hot and caught my carpet on fire, I was freaking out and trying to get the screw out and the power wires away before I burnt my truck down. I remember I seered the screw head into my right index finger because I picked it up to get it out of the truck

Man those were the days
Quote 0 0
murilo
A friend of mine lost his engagement ring on the bus bars, he is still searching, hahaha.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
A friend of mine lost his engagement ring on the bus bars, he is still searching, hahaha.
my buddy did that on a starter
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy