casperskafs
So I have a few different combos of subs and amps. I've never competed in car audio before even though I love it. Where I live (Indiana)there aren't any car audio comps. I don't know how they put you in classes or anything about competing so I don't wanna look like a fool if I go try. Right now (as of today) I have a 800 watt MA Audio Class AB Amp running to a 12 inch kenwood 400 watt RMS and a old school 15 inch lanzar 400 watt RMS. Also running a MTX crossover that i've had forever that I seem to like even though I'm not a big fan of MTX. Seems to hit pretty decent. Check out my youtube if ya wanna actually see what I got. Don't have a vid up yet showing the lanzar in a good box though. Just wondering if anyone can tell me how they place you in car audio comps and if I would be wasting my time and looking like a fool or not. OO I also run a optima yellow top under my hood. Thanks
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I wouldn't expect to win. But you can typically expect to meet some pretty fun people and get some advice
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
sure see how loud your system is and meet some cool people, come to Slamology in Indy June 19th-20th

BTW my sister is student teaching in Spencer
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Wow how did u know I was from spencer. Slamology huh I been lookin online for car audio comps and closest i could find was chicago thanks alot man I will deff check that out.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Bass Race it!
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
it says spencer below your name

also Evenville has MECA shows, DC audio something
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
AAA I c I didn't know it said where I was from under my name.

@tekk45 Bass Race HUH are you being serious or you just messing wit me.
Quote 0 0
sirsavealot
you system would do good in the new ky format if your can play it all day long!!!!
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
Go for it, you can only get better.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy