casperskafs
Just curious about a show I went to about a month ago. I still don't see results or have my points for that show. It was on July 30 in Dolton Illinois. I went to a show last weekend and results and points were posted quick. I know it was different judges but just curious how long to post results.
Always makes me feel better and more motivated to goto more shows if I see my points go up.
Quote 0 0
jlh2003
Bump

same here bro... I know people waiting on results from shows that were in MAY...lol

Show results from events last weekend(8/21) are posted BUT not from 3 weeks ago from August 6&7th....between what we pay for membership fee's and entree fees IMO it shouldn't take more than a week to post...
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Wow didn't think anyone was gonna post!!! Agreed bro. Also still wishin I got that membership package I paid for....ummm hell I don't even know how long ago.
Quote 0 0
jlh2003
Same here payed for my membership back in May I believe just a few days after I paid for my IASCA, Street SPL & MECA, got all three of those in less than 2 weeks but still havent got anything other than an email with membership# for bassrace/db drag....

Wayne/DB Drag needs to get their stuff together and be more organized like Moe & Kim at IASCA......lots of termlab updates and upgrades or not...
Quote 0 0
jlh2003
BUMP STILL WAITING FOR RESULTS FROM FIRST WEEKEND IN AUGUST...

IASCA UPDATED WITH THEIR'S BUT OF COURSE NOT DB DRAG YET AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW...
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Maybe you contact the Judge in email or call him and ask him.

Results from my shows are up the next 2 days (sometimes direct after the show )

Regards
Mike
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
jlh2003
Mike not the first time I've had the issue with the same judge, I've emailed wayne at db drag, kim at iasca and the judge...only one who has been any help is Kim at iasca....

back in june we had a show in macon ga...db drag results were posted about 3 weeks after but not iasca, come to find out iasca was never sent in so finally 2months after the show all the resuts were in and updated....

now we had another show same place same judge in macon ga first weekend in august....here it is a month later iasca was posted because I contacted Kim at iasca, but db drag still has yet to be posted....

I have friends that have results pending update from shows that were in may...

IMO there should be a required time frame for judges to send in results and then a time frame for how long for them to be updated
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I've had issues with USACi where results were not posted for several months. At one point determining whether I got a finals invite, and at another whether i was regional points champ or not.
Quote 0 0
05blackneon
For ****s sake.
Quote 0 0
jlh2003
Quote:
Originally posted by 05blackneon:
For ****s sake.
LMAO Jay I wondered when you'd see this hahah LOL
Quote 0 0
05blackneon
Love driving hours upon hours upon hours then paying nice money to compete and THEN paying for membership only to have shows dating back to aprils results not put in.
Love being knocked to 2nd place because im missing over 64 points....
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
FINALLY Show results from Dolton IL show got posted and my Membership packet got here like a week ago. Now if I can get wayne to answer a Termlab question I might not have anything to bitch about anymore.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
im in the same boat missing 25 pts from a 3x final event
Quote 0 0
05blackneon
Still missing 64 points....
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
I apologize to anyone who is missing points. For events that are officiated by dB Drag Racing turn-key event promoters, the judge who officiated the event is responsible for uploading the results.

For other events, the judge is supposed to submit the results to the dBDRA and we then upload them to the website.

Each week, the website sends out an email blast to contact person for each event (that has missing results) asking that they send us the results or contact us.

For those events that have missing results, we just don't have them. Please contact the judge and ask that they send them in. Soon, the website will not allow judges with missing results to schedule any more shows (until they are caught up.)

Once again, I am sorry. I am frustrated as well. But, don't worry. Everyone will get credit for events that they have participated in. I just don't want to manually enter the results for each competitor one at a time. Let's try to get those officials to send in their results.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy