Goldtaz1
Guys,

I am hoping someone can provide some feedback on exactly how I would go about providing signal to multiple sub amps since my EQ only has one set of subwoofer outputs. I know the obvious answer is to use Y-Splitters, but I guess I am really concerned more with signal degradation as the signal gets split. I will be running 6 sub amps and I just don't want to split the signal too many times.

Brandon
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
some processors like the maxxlink, soundstream even has one similar, have multiple outputs. Also many amps have a pair of RCA outputs, could run that as the input of your next amp
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I would go with the MLX-100 Maxxlink from maxxsonics.
parametric bass eq. subsonics filter. 9v linedriver. it can be used as a strapping module for non-strappable amps. all amps will get the exact same signal without voltage or current loss. remote GAIN with clip indicator.

I had one and loved it...until it got stolen
Quote 0 0
Goldtaz1
Can you use the Maxxlink with an external EQ though??
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
of course.
Quote 0 0
Goldtaz1
Cool. Are there any other products other than the maxxlink that might accomplish what I am trying to do.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I think the maxxlink is what your going to need
Quote 0 0
Goldtaz1
Wow, it's really that narrow of a selection??
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
there are more line drivers with mutiple outputs, RW Audio comes to mind. You could also run multiple line drivers
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by Goldtaz1:
Go to radio shack and pick up an RCA splitter box and some wire and make your own RCA splitter.

You can get boxes with up to like 50 input/outputs if you wanted to wire them together ( thats what we have in cooks van)
Quote 0 0
jarfunkz
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Quote:
quote:
Go to radio shack and pick up an RCA splitter box and some wire and make your own RCA splitter.

You can get boxes with up to like 50 input/outputs if you wanted to wire them together ( thats what we have in cooks van)
why everyone gotta copy me...
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by jarfunkz:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:

You build my first one for me like 7 years ago
Quote 0 0
jarfunkz
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jarfunkz:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:

You build my first one for me like 7 years ago
Oh yah...
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
Quote:
Guys,

I am hoping someone can provide some feedback on exactly how I would go about providing signal to multiple sub amps since my EQ only has one set of subwoofer outputs. I know the obvious answer is to use Y-Splitters, but I guess I am really concerned more with signal degradation as the signal gets split. I will be running 6 sub amps and I just don't want to split the signal too many times.

Brandon
Hey Brandon, good to see you still doin your projects.
Quote 0 0
Jay Odom
audio control matrix would work well also
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy