Team Prodigy Steve
Where is everyone staying for Slamology? Reason why I ask is because it looks like the location has moved and in years past we have stayed at the Red Roof Inn.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
I heard there is a camp ground around or rite next to the race track. I bet that would be a good drinking time lol...
Quote 0 0
audioarsonal
A bunch of us will be camping right across the road from Lucas Oil Raceway at the Raceview campgrounds. Its $30 per person if you come on saturday. They have hot showers, restrooms, and free water. Very close so if you get board on saturday or sunday you can just run across the street if you wanted. Should be one hell of a show and the parties should be a plenty with lots o alcohol.
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Im staying in a van down by the river.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
We are staying @ either the Country inn & suites or the Radisson.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
clarion at 74 and 469
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Also does any know if we are able to leave the vehicle at the show or do we need to bring it back with us each night?
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
I'm leaving the truck trailer and big red at the fairgrounds. Yep yep.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Ok cool just wasn't sure if we could, didn't feel like hauling the car around every were we went...
Quote 0 0
boomin139
If we just bring a street car can we take it out and bring it back in the next day so we can go eat and stuff?
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
boomin139 wrote:
If we just bring a street car can we take it out and bring it back in the next day so we can go eat and stuff?

Last year you were able to drive back and forth. I would assume it would be the same this year even though the location is different from last year.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Woot woot. Will be leaving for this in just a few hours.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Hampton Inn Suite is BEAST!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy