Broken Silence - Johnny
My apartment building has covered spots, 1 per apartment, and someone who is around for the basketball game parked in my spot. There is a big sign that says parking for tenants only, long story short, they are getting towed...
Quote 0 0
GOOD! People are more inconsiderate and ignorant every day.
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Indeed they are. I hate it when someone parks in my spot
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
next time set the car on fire lol
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Quote:
Originally posted by adam212:
next time set the car on fire lol
Hahaha funny! But not nice!
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
go xerox a copy of your hand flippin a bird and leave it on the windshield b4 they tow it!
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Quote:
Originally posted by ---Navi---:
go xerox a copy of your hand flippin a bird and leave it on the windshield b4 they tow it!
do it
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I just went outside and its gone, I will just assume it was towed, though I dont know for sure. I think I will prepare some bird flipping hands via my all-in-one printer, because basketball season has just begun, and I'm afraid this is going to become more frequent.
Quote 0 0
ShogunX15
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
I just went outside and its gone, I will just assume it was towed, though I dont know for sure. I think I will prepare some bird flipping hands via my all-in-one printer, because basketball season has just begun, and I'm afraid this is going to become more frequent.
i remember the day of 1 space covered parking..ALWAYS telling our neighbors have their friends/family/one night stands to move their cars/bikes. always complied, except for one neighbor. dont remember having so many war of words with any other tenants but him
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Before the next basketball game I'm going to scan my middle finger, and make a poster out of it. Something to the effect of "dont park in my lot ever again or I will kill you." It will be great, after they get towed they will find that on their car...
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
i usualy take a few sharpened pointy roll pins and stuff under their tires so that way when they back up they get a surprise but sign with the bird sounds like fun
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
if i ever get my spot jacked (at the store, anywhere) i just park as close as I can behind them so they can't get out and take my sweet ass time doing my thing.

i'd actually like to hear them ask me to move my car if they parked in my sh1t
Quote 0 0
^^^ you badass you.....

okay Johnny... ya gotta post the pic when you do it. That is gonna be funny as hell.

I was just wondering... is there anyway for them to find out whose parking space it is? I'd hate for them to do something to your car or you... NOT that I don't think you can't take care of yourself, but there are some crazy people out there.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy