murilo Show full post »
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:

pm sent got some good questions for you? maybe you can answer them for me?
I knew my simulation PC would impress someone...

I replied
Quote 0 0
murilo
The Shockers 12" model 20kW

Never had any problems, use them since the 158.7 burp. There was a show where the one next to port got a bit warm, though.

Quote 0 0
murilo
The Shockers 12" model 20kW

Never had any problems, use them since the 158.7 burp. There was a show where the one next to port got a bit warm, though.

Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
^^^My guess would be that he couldn't get the right amount of port area that he wanted with an aero and went with a square instead. This is the only reason I would do so myself, but since I've found a site that you can get pretty much any size diameter pipe and flare it yourself I will continue to stick to round ports.

By the way Murillo when you want to sell the Marbella let me know. I would be interested in buying it if it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I'd like to see what one could do in the NSPL Car class. I'm actually glad that you can't run the car in that class or I'd be in some serious trouble along with my current world record in jeopardy.
If they didn't cost an arm and a leg I would have much more, hhehe.

Zach it would do between 54/55 on that 3600W class and on the 3600+ would do 61+, 3 bats right?
I guess I'm not that sad then Murilo. Because with my single 15 setup and 3600 watts I'm only 2-3db behind the score you could do in a Focus ZX3. I have yet to actually add any power to the car and am in need of a new, stronger woofer before I start to unleash some of the true potential of my car. The car is knocking on the door of a 153.5 with an old style Nightshade and right around 5500 clamped watts in an untuned and very little tested box.

I have plans to add a new Nightshade V2 and a pair of Sundown 3500d's strapped at .5 ohms to see where that will get me. I'm guessing in the 155+ range and this is going to be run off of 2 extra batteries. If I could afford another battery I would do that too, but in all honesty I don't have the money now or anytime soon.

If I could I would just replace all the batts that I have with Battcap 8400's. I could run a total of 4 of them and then realistically be able to burp with around 30-40K watts. I would bet that a pair of 15's and that much power I could break 160's in my car with the entire box fitting in the hatch. My pockets just aren't deep enough if you know what I'm saying. So if you wanna give some amps away to last year's NSPL Car 3601-Up champion let me know
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
^^^My guess would be that he couldn't get the right amount of port area that he wanted with an aero and went with a square instead. This is the only reason I would do so myself, but since I've found a site that you can get pretty much any size diameter pipe and flare it yourself I will continue to stick to round ports.

By the way Murillo when you want to sell the Marbella let me know. I would be interested in buying it if it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I'd like to see what one could do in the NSPL Car class. I'm actually glad that you can't run the car in that class or I'd be in some serious trouble along with my current world record in jeopardy.
If they didn't cost an arm and a leg I would have much more, hhehe.

Zach it would do between 54/55 on that 3600W class and on the 3600+ would do 61+, 3 bats right?
I guess I'm not that sad then Murilo. Because with my single 15 setup and 3600 watts I'm only 2-3db behind the score you could do in a Focus ZX3. I have yet to actually add any power to the car and am in need of a new, stronger woofer before I start to unleash some of the true potential of my car. The car is knocking on the door of a 153.5 with an old style Nightshade and right around 5500 clamped watts in an untuned and very little tested box.

I have plans to add a new Nightshade V2 and a pair of Sundown 3500d's strapped at .5 ohms to see where that will get me. I'm guessing in the 155+ range and this is going to be run off of 2 extra batteries. If I could afford another battery I would do that too, but in all honesty I don't have the money now or anytime soon.

If I could I would just replace all the batts that I have with Battcap 8400's. I could run a total of 4 of them and then realistically be able to burp with around 30-40K watts. I would bet that a pair of 15's and that much power I could break 160's in my car with the entire box fitting in the hatch. My pockets just aren't deep enough if you know what I'm saying. So if you wanna give some amps away to last year's NSPL Car 3601-Up champion let me know
Quote 0 0
sirsavealot
nice subs
Quote 0 0
sirsavealot
nice subs
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy