Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
So let me tell you...even though other trunks have put up 153's.....that wasn't good enough for Terry. He used his expertise....to find out who really has the potential...of having the loudest trunk sealed,on the dash.So after his research....he realized that trunk belonged to Curtis.....so Terry capitalized on that....so he worked on his car,,until he was on the same level....with pretty much the same power.....threw some power to it....and bam....154.4....Once again.....great job Terry So...should I say bye bye 155's......hello 156's

[ 08-22-2011, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell ]
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
i SPY'ED SOME DD 12'S HMMMMM. WE WILL SOON SEE WHAT TYPE OF BRASS DD IS MADE OF.... i FIGURE ONE AMP PER 12 TO ACCOMPLISH A 155 PLUS. SOMEBODY CALL EAGLE AND TELL HIM TO BRING A NOTE PAD!
LOOKING LIKE A SHOW JUST BEFORE FINALS NEAR TERRY IF THINGS WORK OUT MAY JUST HAVE TO SEE THIS FOR MYSELF UP CLOSE!
Quote 0 0
TRIPLE THREAT
Congrats Terry!!!!!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
i SPY'ED SOME DD 12'S HMMMMM. WE WILL SOON SEE WHAT TYPE OF BRASS DD IS MADE OF.... i FIGURE ONE AMP PER 12 TO ACCOMPLISH A 155 PLUS. SOMEBODY CALL EAGLE AND TELL HIM TO BRING A NOTE PAD!
LOOKING LIKE A SHOW JUST BEFORE FINALS NEAR TERRY IF THINGS WORK OUT MAY JUST HAVE TO SEE THIS FOR MYSELF UP CLOSE!
NSPL 1x Sept 4th US Audio Glen Burnie MD
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy