orlandoman
Who really makes a good SQ sub these days? I came up with some brands but not sure if they are any more out there.

1. Boston Acoustics G3 or G5.
2. Fi Audio X.
3. Image Dynamics IDQ
4. Arc Audio KS.
5. Morel [the one that is 600 watts rms].
I am looking for a single 12 sealed and willing to throw 500 watts or 600 watts at it.

Thank you.
Ebrahim
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Quote:
Originally posted by orlandoman:
Who really makes a good SQ sub these days? I came up with some brands but not sure if they are any more out there.

1. Boston Acoustics G3 or G5.
2. Fi Audio X.
3. Image Dynamics IDQ
4. Arc Audio KS.
5. Morel [the one that is 600 watts rms].
I am looking for a single 12 sealed and willing to throw 500 watts or 600 watts at it.

Thank you.
Ebrahim
Boston G3 is a GREAT option for small boxes. Very smooth and highly efficient. Great for footwell boxes in 2seater sports cars like lambos, [miata's],and such

Boston G5 was an awesome speaker. Absolutely loved it. Unfortunately with the newer G3's getting better it was getting phased out. Sadly it hasn't been made in a few years

JL W6v2 will always be one of my favorite sq type subwoofer. potential to get very loud on just a few hundred watts with a smooth response and box versatile.

DD9100 was a pretty good mix of loud and tight.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
the incriminator audio flatlyne is a great sub as well , 750 rms
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
I heard a pair g5 subs and I am sold but Boston told me that the G3 is just as good as the G5 subs so with that being said I am going to go with the G3 subs in a sealed enclosure.

Thanks guys for all your help which is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy