sub2weeker
i am so conflicted on buying one of these because of the money they cost. im having a moral delama paying what this amp is going for. can anyone give me some feedback on this product, or should i just buy two other amps from a different company?
Quote 0 0
MrCrowley
I haven't read enough good reviews on them to make my decision on them either. I know they are used in some of the loudest vehicles out there but I've also read failure stories and some have raised eyebrows about the build quality on them.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Gentlemen, My personal option, SD has answered almost all the questions thrown at him about his products, pictures included, that's more then you can say about other companies out there with amp prices in the same range. Your going to hear good and bad things about all amps, but before you decide, check where your hearing these grim stories from, are they from people who know what their doing or, new kids on the block? I think SD makes a sound product, If I weren't on one the best teams around today, I'd give them a try for sure.
Quote 0 0
Ron caravan man
Very well put Gavin!
Quote 0 0
warlord
WELL SAID
Quote 0 0
assman
Quote:
Originally posted by Gavin:
Gentlemen, My personal option, SD has answered almost all the questions thrown at him about his products, pictures included, that's more then you can say about other companies out there with amp prices in the same range. Your going to hear good and bad things about all amps, but before you decide, check where your hearing these grim stories from, are they from people who know what their doing or, new kids on the block? I think SD makes a sound product, If I weren't on one the best teams around today, I'd give them a try for sure.
Cant forget the lifetime warrenty for competitors
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Quote:
Originally posted by assman:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gavin:
Cant forget the lifetime warrenty for competitors
assman, I respect all companies big and small, far and near but....... Just for me.. somethings are just a little bit to good to be true. lets see what happens in a couple of years, if it holds true then I'll have more respect for the company, but if it doesn't and it was just a line to get more business then......
Quote 0 0
murilo
Hello guys,

I'll explain why we have a lifetime warranty.

We started modding amps from competitors and in 1996 we had our first 100% developed D class amp. Some time after that, lots of competitors in the south of Brasil were using the 1600W 1st SounDigital. They were produced on a small garage.

We are connected to competitions and we will never abandon it, because it is our identity. We depend 100% on the competitors to make this company big and this is exactly what is happening.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Well, like I said.. If I weren't on one of the best teams around, I'd give your amps a run for sure!
Quote 0 0
sub2weeker
your killing me murilo, breaking the bank is what your doing
Quote 0 0
Boilermaker-744
Well sub2weeker, I'll let you know all about the 16K's when I get my 2 installed.
Quote 0 0
windowtinter
absolutely great amps.and as far as horror stories i think there were 20 some odd SD amps useds at finals not one went down,and to top it all off they actually play music take a beating and keep going without missing a beat.yes they are pricey compared to another brazillian brand but you get what you pay for.That remark takes nothing away from stetsom as my shop is looking at being a dealer for them mainly because of the price difference.Either company makes monsters.
if your looking at the 16k your gonna be broke just in batts and wire will cost as much as the amp.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
i run the SD12k's and love them (2010 look out) murilo has done me great so far and is a dam good guy he will help in any way he can even if it has nothing to do with his amps
Quote 0 0
sub2weeker
Quote:
Originally posted by windowtinter:
absolutely great amps.and as far as horror stories i think there were 20 some odd SD amps useds at finals not one went down,and to top it all off they actually play music take a beating and keep going without missing a beat.yes they are pricey compared to another brazillian brand but you get what you pay for.That remark takes nothing away from stetsom as my shop is looking at being a dealer for them mainly because of the price difference.Either company makes monsters.
if your looking at the 16k your gonna be broke just in batts and wire will cost as much as the amp.
its a good thing i got the battries under control. 12 135ah dataphase cells. resting at 13.5v the second one is the one gonna kill my electrical.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy