jlangfald
anyone played with their cd/dvd players? looking at the VIR-5000 and hoping to get some opinions
Quote 0 0
jlangfald
anyone?
Quote 0 0
teamSSsemperfi
Yet to check those out, they look nice.
Quote 0 0
Ol'Drunky
I got a vir 8000...It's cool but the face sticks waaayyy out. I put it in my podium and installed a camera in my dash so I could watch what the subs, and judges are doin inside my car at the comps.
Quote 0 0
jlangfald
so how is the performance of it? any problems?
Quote 0 0
rider pride.
junk!
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
Quote:
Originally posted by rider pride.:
junk!
care to explain?
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
Quote:
Originally posted by rider pride.:
junk!
he wasnt askin about your sister...he was askin about soundstream decks...by the way the soundstream decks are cosmetically good and work flawless
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i didn't even know soundstream had decks made for them. I wonder who builds them?
I love Kenwood excelon decks.
Quote 0 0
emaxaudio
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
i didn't even know soundstream had decks made for them. I wonder who builds them?
I love Kenwood excelon decks.
they are chinese made decks...nothing fancy but not crap
Quote 0 0
BLUE M&M
i have SS new double din and here is the only issues i have come across...i think the clock only has 58 seconds in it b/c after a week you'll have to reset the time...a couple of times i've had to reset the deck b/c it wouldnt read disk happend to me twice in the lanes...will need a line driver if looking to run in the lanes yourself...other than that i love it for the price...any other questions just ask
Quote 0 0
Preet
Soundstream HU's are HU's from China. SS buys them there and get their name labeled on them.
i saw HU's twith the same look as the SS and even cheaper... you pay for the SS-brand and spider but not for quality

i will never buy these HU's... My opinion
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy