sundownz Show full post »
Derrick824
It really wouldn't be that hard for judges to have an official thumb drive available for use at multipoint events. Something the judge keeps in his possession to prevent tampering with the media.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
The big problem is even getting a changer i dont know about the US but in Canada good luck the shops dont sell them anymore. Somthing really needs to be done about this issue.
Quote 0 0
Mike Fallon
Getting the radio to not skip is part of the challenge in street classes.
Quote 0 0
nick probst
Quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
The big problem is even getting a changer i dont know about the US but in Canada good luck the shops dont sell them anymore. Somthing really needs to be done about this issue.
no pioneer h/u's made in the last 2 years even support changers, but pioneer does still make them.

that should say something to our fearless....um....leader?
Quote 0 0
AudioRoach
Quote:
Originally posted by nick probst:
Quote:
quote:
no pioneer h/u's made in the last 2 years even support changers, but pioneer does still make them.

Whatever you have been smoking puff and pass lol . As long as it can "support" sat radio-
based on Pioneer's IP bus system...it can work a changer.

Yeah the cd format is dated tech...but honestly it is cheap and readily accessible to the masses. While I would love to see a digital media format accepted in the lanes(at all levels),I also understand the issues that can arise with its use.

Maybe something to bring up for debate next rule season
Quote 0 0
sundownz
Where do I sign up to debate for the next rule season ? I'll sign on as a manufacturing supporter of dB Drag if Wayne lets us use iPods -- maybe that will help!
Quote 0 0
nick probst
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioRoach:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nick probst:
Quote:
quote:

Whatever you have been smoking puff and pass lol . As long as it can "support" sat radio-
based on Pioneer's IP bus system...it can work a changer.

Yeah the cd format is dated tech...but honestly it is cheap and readily accessible to the masses. While I would love to see a digital media format accepted in the lanes(at all levels),I also understand the issues that can arise with its use.

Maybe something to bring up for debate next rule season
call pioneer and ask them.

it clearly states on their cd changers page that all 2010 units and some 2009 units ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

I don't care whether it works or not, pioneer SAYS it won't.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Accessories/CDChangers/CDX-P1280

nice red print
Quote 0 0
imported_paul e
at what spl level is your cd skipping and what make of vehicle
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy