Broken Silence - Johnny Show full post »
Conclusive
Quote:
Originally posted by 8675309:
Al & Jesse BOTH need to just fall off the face of the earth
Both need and deserve a .308 round to the temple.

Good Tunes that graph is fvcking funny as hell.
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
honestly, jesse and al do more harm than good to the black community. granted, they have and do stand up for good causes, but not all causes they stand up for are good. many times have the made judgement based off what things look like at face value, and has ruined alot of their credibility. Dont forget jesse's kind words about obama during the campaigns.
Quote 0 0
Powered By Hate
As long as you got Rev. or Pastor infront of your name you can pretty much say whatever you want in america.. Doesnt he have like a kid he had with some other woman while he was married?
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
i am a teacher. what does that have to do with anything. Al Sharpton is one of the most racist individuals in the united states if not the world.
You being a teacher has everything to do with it! your views are biased! Al and Jesse are hyprocrites yes but racists oh go figure!
I would pull my children out of your classroom quickly.
Quote 0 0
emaxaudio
be careful Terry...he might get mad and remove his art smock
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Biased against who Terry? Against a president that I disagree with his views? Against a racist reverend? If it is bias to disagree with individuals, or call 'em how I see 'em, then so be it.
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
douche al sharpton how are you how do you like these beans

Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
This is another cry topic.........lol
7 1/4 more years boys! hahahaha! suck it up!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
i am a teacher. what does that have to do with anything. Al Sharpton is one of the most racist individuals in the united states if not the world.
You being a teacher has everything to do with it! your views are biased! Al and Jesse are hyprocrites yes but racists oh go figure!
I would pull my children out of your classroom quickly.
his opinions of random individuals has nothing to do with his abilities as an educator. But go ahead and keep believing that it does.
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Quote:
quote:
Both need and deserve a .308 round to the temple.

Good Tunes that graph is fvcking funny as hell.
they deserve to die because you dont agree with their views? wow
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by emaxaudio:
Quote:
quote:
exactly...which would leave more time for nascar and cowboy boots
There really isn't any need for time for both. With these fasionable and sexy boots, anyone can feed their desire for both at the same time.

I present to you, the ladies patent leather official NASCAR cowboy boot....

http://store.nascar.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2478753&cp=&sr=1&kw=cowboy+boot&origkw=Cowboy+boot&parentPage=search
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy