BLINKY
Ok first off what im working with.. 1 DD9515 Hybrid. A Mmats M3000.05.. and got the Batt power to back it.. Ok now what i already have. A 4.3cuft box tuned to 38hz for daily use and doing a 141.0 @ 1 ohm clamped about 1200w and 145.5 @ .25 clamped about 2400w.. So im going to build a box for spl and i wanna know a good frequency to start at i was thinking about 50hz and go from there.. I have a second DD to use as well but i dont know if i have the room in my tracker, not a lot of room back there with batts and amp.. And the other think is how much will my score go up on an average? Thanks for the help guys...
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Start with the resonant frequency of the vehicle. Test with a sealed box and a single 10 or 12. Play notes until you find your loudest note. Start with the same box you have, or one larger if you have room, retune it to get the loudest score at your peak note then shrink the box and retune, repeat. You might want to use a 6" or 8" port.
Quote 0 0
BLINKY
Well i did some testing yesterday.. Done a 148 at 40hz under 2500w.. But still tuned way to low some how my box is way off.. The calculator says i should be up about 48Hz+.. I need to be at 55Hz to do some good numbers...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy