THE-SCRAPER Show full post »
db xTc
Thats the biggest flare I have ever seen. What the hell is made from??
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Flare is nice but the diameter of the port is too small?
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Thorshammer:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Terry did what is louder, furthest possible to the back. I was impressed how many designs have the box sealed around the rear seat opening, but I guess people will learn with this design now.
Check out my facebook page.

Made me think outside the box lol
Nice box, but you are still behind by using such a nice car for SPL. All those nice door panels, nice noise dampening, aerodynamics, etc only hurt the score. If you really want to fight for the top you will need an old designed car (jetta, civic, etc)
Yeah but it sure is comfortable driving to and from shows with a rolling movie theater
Quote 0 0
MaSa
Quote:
Originally posted by db xTc:
Thats the biggest flare I have ever seen. What the hell is made from??
My friend makes them from fiberglass, diameter is about 15" and 8" pipe fits on it.

Got my system working yesterday. Its not sealed now but I
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Looks like it would slam on music!
Quote 0 0
MaSa
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrM4z4?feature=mhee#p/u/2/KBRXAD-WvQ4 Here is a small video clip with Term Lab. Trunk not sealed. Been working with some other things... On my chanel is more wids of my setup.
Quote 0 0
LEO C.
I haven't been on this Forum in a while, so I decided to look for Trunk Setup's and THIS Pop's up!! I am learning some good STUFF just from this Thread!!

Not that my Opinion matters in here. But so far with my Old setup of 2 MMATS Juggernaut 12's with an 8" Aero firing out towards the Driver's side Rear fenderwell for the Port, I was doing 147 - 148's on Music and just for Fun I burped it and I did Mid 150's. Oh yeah, those scores were with a Broken Basket on one Sub and messed up Tinsel Leads on the Other.

I have since replaced my 2 Jugg's with 2 DC Audio LVL6 12's. I haven't tested yet with what these could do, but I can say THEY ARE MUCH LOUDER!! Not to mention A HELL OF ALOT HEAVIER!! LOL!!
Quote 0 0
LEO C.
Congrats to Terry Brocks for your AWESOME Score!!
Quote 0 0
MaSa
Quote:
Originally posted by LEO C.:
Not that my Opinion matters in here. But so far with my Old setup of 2 MMATS Juggernaut 12's with an 8" Aero firing out towards the Driver's side Rear fenderwell for the Port, I was doing 147 - 148's on Music and just for Fun I burped it and I did Mid 150's. Oh yeah, those scores were with a Broken Basket on one Sub and messed up Tinsel Leads on the Other.
How much you had power? Tuning of box?

Real hard to hit nice numbers with music. Low tuning, just 2kilos power. 144.0 has been my best number, 30hz tune.

Do you think my numbers are fine?
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Congrats to Terry Brocks for your AWESOME Score!!
Quote 0 0
ssackett
So we going to see you back in dbdrag in the trunk class Terry
Quote 0 0
LEO C.
Quote:
Originally posted by MaSa:
Quote:
quote:
How much you had power? Tuning of box?

Real hard to hit nice numbers with music. Low tuning, just 2kilos power. 144.0 has been my best number, 30hz tune.

Do you think my numbers are fine?
At the time I was only using 1 of my MMATS 3500.05 Amps to Push my 2 Juggernauts. My tuning was at 36 or 37hz. if I am not mistaken.

I haven't tested or metered my Current Setup to determine what my new Freq. is with the 2 DC LVL6 12's.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by ssackett:
It will be interesting to see what type of rules db drag has for their trunk class.
I already paid/received/ready to order IASCA/NSPL/USAC memberships but I'm optimistic about paying for a DB Drag membership again until I carefully check out the rules.
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ssackett:
It will be interesting to see what type of rules db drag has for their trunk class.
I already paid/received/ready to order IASCA/NSPL/USAC memberships but I'm optimistic about paying for a DB Drag membership again until I carefully check out the rules.
Fair enough I have been checking and checking the last 2 days for the new rules... Nothing yet *sighs* lol
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
i'm looking forward to those trunk rules also , but i'm not gonna change plans , i'l be in NW if i would not fit in it
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy