jonesy
Im a newbie, so please be nice. Im looking for advise on finding a great processor for my setup. I use a clarion drz-9255 , tru technology line driver (intgrated) to audio control DQS "the problem area" to JL audio HD 600/4 and HD 750/1. Utopia No. 5 in kicks, 8 inch JL zr-800 in doors , jl audio 10w7. Best all around processor thats use user friendly and gives awesome control. Help the newbie please
Quote 0 0
Tempe
Welcome to Termpro! Unfortunately this forum mostly deals with SPL and street beat systems. Head over to diyma.com for some great SQ advice!

T
Quote 0 0
winslow
JBL MS_8
Quote 0 0
Bunker-Crew
@ Tempe; Bullsjit!
Look at me for example, i have won the National AND European finals EMMA SQ experienced 5 channels!
So, before you send everyone to an other forum, there is enough knowledge on THIS forum.
(i know there are even more SQ competitors member here)

@ TopicStarter:
I have my best experiences with the Alpine processors: PXA-H700, PXA-H701 or PXA-H900
(the new IMPRINT sucks so don't use them)
Second best combination was the Pioneer DEX P9R/DEQ P9
Furthermore i can tell you the "Bit-One" and the "3-sixty" is like the "imprint" works, but is just good enough for 'normal' costumers/users.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
its all in your skill level honestly and how much time you would like to spend tuneing the DQS is a nice unit you could always step up to the DQXS with my DQXS I can easily spend hours adjusting stuff tho Im not an SQ guy at all
Quote 0 0
john-hone
dont get the 360.2. this will be number 2 that the bluetooth stopped connecting. they are fixing it but i know several others with the same issue. i love that thing but it is not reliable.
Quote 0 0
Bunker-Crew
Quote:
Originally posted by Loudcav:
its all in your skill level honestly and how much time you would like to spend tuneing the DQS is a nice unit you could always step up to the DQXS with my DQXS I can easily spend hours adjusting stuff tho Im not an SQ guy at all
True, true.... that does me wonder why topicstarter is searching for a processsor?
What are you missing?
What is your goal?
Quote 0 0
winslow
JBL MS-8
Quote 0 0
rider pride.
i like the pioneer dexp99rs.. used to have the denford, with dqxs, swapped out for two 360.2s boy was that a mistake, then dumped both units for the new pioneer dexp99rs.. and so far have acheived a top 10 world ranking with iasca sq.. top score so far of 450. easy to use looks great, sound fantastic, and does everything.. also of interest is a stock head unit with the jbl. ms8.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy